Averitt | Bigdog88 Rest in peace..

nineb43

TB Lurker
Credits
Iceman, just wanted to let you know bigbog88 lost his battle with cancer January 14th and is now with his heavenly Father.

Rest in peace Bigdog88.

I am deeply saddened to hear that one of our most active posters has lost his battle to cancer. BD88 and I had a rocky start but soon we were talking for hours on the phone and became good long distance friends.Our friendship was a beautiful example of how two Brothers in Christ can have polar opposite views but agree to disagree and still be friends. He told me he prayed for me each night as I trucked through the night. This was a guy who lived in pain and still took the time to pray for others. Please pray for him and his family during this tough time. He suffered alot but we talked about the Lord alot and I'm confident that he is totally healed and walking in the presence of his Heavenly Father. He was 46 years old.

May 30, 1965 – Jan. 14, 2012

STANTONSBURG — William Regan Heath, 46, died Saturday. Funeral services will be conducted 11 a.m. Tuesday at First Pentecostal Holiness Church, 711 Phillips Road, Kinston. Interment will follow in the Edwin Owens Cemetery, Saratoga. Pastor Brian Rogers, Pastor Roland Harrell, and Pastor Jim Forehand will officiate.
The family will receive friends 6 to 8 p.m. Monday at First Pentecostal Holiness Church, Kinston, and other times will be at 7243 Gardners School Road, Stantonsburg.
Regan proudly served his country in the United States Army for four years and worked as a truck driver until his illness.
Surviving are his wife, Rose Jones Heath; a daughter, Jennah Heath of LaGrange; a son, Jared Heath of Hookerton; a step-daughter, Ashley Jones and husband, Chris, of Wilson; a step-son, Darrell Jones of Stantonsburg; four grandsons, Jaymison Marshburn and Tanner Marshburn, both of LaGrange, and Austin Jones and Trent Jones, both of Wilson; two sisters, Cheryl Harrison and husband, Jerry, of Hookerton, and Jonnette Shultz and husband, Matt, of Ponca City, Okla.; a brother, Shelton Heath and wife, Sonja, of Grifton; one niece, Amanda Shultz of Ponca City, Okla.; seven nephews, Kriston Brown and wife, Amanda, of Rome, NY, Bronson Brown of Maysville, Cody Heath of Grifton, Dalton Shultz and Jacob Shultz, both of Ponca City, Okla., Justin Harrison of Hampstead and Corey Harrison of Kinston; and two great-nephews, Dylan Brown and Lucas Brown, both of Rome, NY.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Woodrow and Roberta Elizabeth “Bobbie” Lee Heath.
Flowers are welcome or memorials may be directed to the Sarcoma Foundation of America, 9899 Main St., Suite 204, Damascus, MD 20872.
Arrangements are by Joyner’s Funeral Home, 4100 Raleigh Road Parkway, Wilson.
Condolences may be directed to www.joyners.net.

Last edited by a moderator:
P and D driver RIP ''william regan heath

IM a P and D just like you..but I drive for a different company ..Just wanted to let you guys a Averitt has lost a really great P and D driver to Cancer .His name is William Regan Heath from kinston nc .He past away jan 14 2012.He worked out of the Greenville NC Term..He worked for Averitt for about 15 or 16 years before he got Cancer before your company found away to let him go.I think its a shame that he got Cancer and Averitt did what they did to him.He gave his all to your company believe me I know he ran the same town I did Wilson NC..He was always did his best to make everything happen to get his Frt off and make his pick ups on time. Im writing this because he was along time Friend of mine.So Regan this is for you my Friend ...If you are looking down and reading this..My buddy my Dallas Cowboys ..Dale Earnhardt SR Dale Jr Fan ..This Ones For You !

Thanks for the info, there were already two posts on here in reference to Regan. Cancer is a wicked disease, I thought he could beat it, but he is cancer free now. Thanks for the shout out, he will be missed.

IM a P and D just like you..but I drive for a different company ..Just wanted to let you guys a Averitt has lost a really great P and D driver to Cancer .His name is William Regan Heath from kinston nc .He past away jan 14 2012.He worked out of the Greenville NC Term..He worked for Averitt for about 15 or 16 years before he got Cancer before your company found away to let him go.I think its a shame that he got Cancer and Averitt did what they did to him.He gave his all to your company believe me I know he ran the same town I did Wilson NC..He was always did his best to make everything happen to get his Frt off and make his pick ups on time. Im writing this because he was along time Friend of mine.So Regan this is for you my Friend ...If you are looking down and reading this..My buddy my Dallas Cowboys ..Dale Earnhardt SR Dale Jr Fan ..This Ones For You !
Sorry I am not a driver for your company either. But this driver that died was his user name BigDog88 ?

Thanks Jeff. Big Dog and I had some heated debates but became friends. He was a man that stood his ground and that I respected. May God Bless him.

Anyone that knew Bigdog knew he was a Christian. He made sure of that so here is a song I think he would have liked posted on this thread. God Bless.

Last edited by a moderator: