Yellow | $ Bill needs to go

J

JV4344

If we have to give another penny to help this mismanaged company survive I think zollars should have to leave. This is not personal, just business. Our problems are not from the economy alone. Most of the problems started with spending money when you don't have any. Having loans on everything you own is not the way to grow a business. Billy Z. you have out stayed your welcome, no pension, no package, no insurance, no nothing. At the time this happens I will be willing to do what needs to be done to help keep teamster job at this company. Everybody please call your local and tell them it is time for Bill Z. to go. G.M. lost there leader and I don't think he did as much damage to that company as $ Bill did here.

I have to addmit..I did vote for the 10% give back but I WILL NOT vote for anything else to prolong this misery.....Billy Z needs to go..

If we have to give another penny to help this mismanaged company survive I think zollars should have to leave. This is not personal, just business. Our problems are not from the economy alone. Most of the problems started with spending money when you don't have any. Having loans on everything you own is not the way to grow a business. Billy Z. you have out stayed your welcome, no pension, no package, no insurance, no nothing. At the time this happens I will be willing to do what needs to be done to help keep teamster job at this company. Everybody please call your local and tell them it is time for Bill Z. to go. G.M. lost there leader and I don't think he did as much damage to that company as $ Bill did here.

You people will do nothing and calls to your locals will go on deaf ears. The company and union are in bed together, if you have not realized that by now you are as DUMB AS THEY COME.

Zollars must be doing something right or the board of directors would have thrown him out long ago. Could this be some part of a secret plan to run the company in the ground, get of of the union pension, and teamster union all together.

They could REOPEN under another name, be none union and all laugh at the mighty teamsters, they we did everything they wanted. Wait did'nt this already happen, can you say CF.

Their has to be something more going on, I know BAD ECONOMY, but come on we are the biggest ltl in the country, we gave them 10% back we should be in a position to out bid our competiors. Where is the freight, funny I still see allthe other trucks on the road. Ex. ups freight fed ex, estes,abf, and so on?:puke:

stroud i agree. i live near I80 , west from chicago. i dont sit there and do nothing but stare out the window at every truck, but i see alot of ltl guys out there running. i do stuff around the house, and i catch a look,or i sit out back for a while to chill, i can see the traffic rolling by. theres ltl guys out there running pretty regular. i know im just one person i cant account for every truck or that where i live is any accurate way to measure frieght, but i do always see a particular company running like hell, i keep seeing them non-stop. alot more than any other ltl ,and its not us. so theres work out there we just probably lost accounts from when we merged i bet? or people are just scared to ship with us ,i dunno ,i just wouldint belive that its that bad out there with all the ltl i see randomly out side.

You people will do nothing and calls to your locals will go on deaf ears. The company and union are in bed together, if you have not realized that by now you are as DUMB AS THEY COME.

Zollars must be doing something right or the board of directors would have thrown him out long ago. Could this be some part of a secret plan to run the company in the ground, get of of the union pension, and teamster union all together.

They could REOPEN under another name, be none union and all laugh at the mighty teamsters, they we did everything they wanted. Wait did'nt this already happen, can you say CF.

Their has to be something more going on, I know BAD ECONOMY, but come on we are the biggest ltl in the country, we gave them 10% back we should be in a position to out bid our competiors. Where is the freight, funny I still see allthe other trucks on the road. Ex. ups freight fed ex, estes,abf, and so on?:puke:

A union is not Hoffa and the IBT or the local. A union is the members that stick together and lets the local know what you the members want, or what you will agree to. It is time to stand up as a union get united as a union go to the local hall as a union and tell them what you want as a union. Zollars must go now.

Zollars MUST GO NOW

A union is not Hoffa and the IBT or the local. A union is the members that stick together and lets the local know what you the members want, or what you will agree to. It is time to stand up as a union get united as a union go to the local hall as a union and tell them what you want as a union. Zollars must go now.