Yellow | Billing STILL being done in India

Did you vote on the MOU ? Did you get a envelope with a copy of the MOU ? You are yelling about your as you put it "UNION representation " telling you that they would bring back billing but did YOU see that in written ?

Excuse me, my FACTS are straight! I never mentioned India, I was making a point how the Union doesn't care nor does it represent the CLERKS! As far as whether we are V1, V2 or V3, we're NEVER informed of anything! I'm NOT looking for an argument, but it is a fact with the last give back, our UNION representation told us they WOULD bring back ALL the billing to the US. I knew it wouldn't come back
to the terminals, but it was all suppose be done in the US, furthermore we were told they had to let their
contract expire, which was short term. I'm in a NJ terminal. I personally have scanned bills to the billing center and I see the mistakes and the NAMES of the billers when Red Flags get posted. I also seen the HUGE turnover at these billing centers, because they either get FIRED or QUIT!

Yes, I voted "NO". Didn't receive an envelope, but recall them having a one page explanation and NO there was nothing in it about bringing the billing back, they claimed it would happen after the MOU passed. They never put ANYTHING in writing because they know they are LYING. I'm not a FOOL, but that's NOT the only reason I voted NO.

One simple answer to all of this....YRC stands for Yellow Roadway CHINA. (CHINA can be substituted as the company sees fit by India, Mexico, Sri Lanka, Bangladash, Taiwan, etc.)

Someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong. When we agreed on the extra 5% ALL of the billing that came from union offices that went to India was to be returned to a union billing center/terminal. This still hasn't happened and we can't get anyone to listen. Local union pretty much doesn't care. Labor board needs information from union but union won't release anything as it is "private".
HELP!!! I bet if a bus drivers from India showed up to work the dock or make deliveries the union would step in. Any suggestions? :fruit:
I have a suggestion. Anyone can go to India and complain it if they want too, but there is a chance that this can happen as well.

YouTube - kali ma

Last edited by a moderator: