TForce | Billings shuts down

You must of had your head in the sand some where, JBG. This has been discussed fro the past week in another thread. I'm sure you bring it here for reasons that suit your agenda. Had nothing to do with them being union. Had to do with all the outsourcing in the industry they specialized in.

I don't understand this post .

Is it the teamsters fault they closed up ???

I guess when GM and Ford close down a plant it's the fault of the autoworkers union !!!

nightprowler said:
I don't understand this post .

Is it the teamsters fault they closed up ???

I guess when GM and Ford close down a plant it's the fault of the autoworkers union !!!

You're close they can't compete.

tocewl said:
it sure is funny almost all the moderators have union ties
Yup, Jeff, Valerie, Seven, Familyman, Brutus, all big union people. Get your facts straight before you post. Typical of the posts on this board, misinformation designed to achieve a means to an end. Where's "Gone" when you need him................

tocewl said:

:duh: SO MUCH MISINFORMATION:duh: ......tocwel, if you have been reading the boards any amount of time, you should know that I have NO ties to the union. My husband has always been very vocal at Overnite about his feelings.:bgroovy:

tocewl said:

tocewl, of all the mods, supers and admins we have 9 that are not union and 7 that are. Thats less than 50% with union ties

when we as Americans dont buy our own products, how can the management or the workers, union or not, be blamed if a company closes plants or just goes belly up all together? I never have and never will buy an inport car. how many union-bashers can say that? Dont bring "quality" into it. i am absolutely perfectly happy with the way "OUR" cars are built and i have seen first hand that they are less expensive to maintain. There was a O driver that told me that "we" used to haul auto parts to Detroit but lost the contract, then commented that he didnt know why. some people dont get it but i dont understand why they dont want to get it.

So Skeeter are you starting your own UPS freight message board?
Or is it just going to be a link off the truckingboards?
My.my,my where do you ever find the time?

May the Lord direct your path it works for me.

Johnnybegood said:
I'm with you skeeter to many haters here.....::

Betcha skeeter won't let both union and non guys be mods, and some that aren't even in trucking.

Bet he wouldn't let a link to another board stay on his either.

Any takers?? :smilie_132: :rolleyes: :duh:

FM

Apostolic said:
So Skeeter are you starting your own UPS freight message board?
Or is it just going to be a link off the truckingboards?
My.my,my where do you ever find the time?

May the Lord direct your path it works for me.

Yes Apostolic. Not trying to take anything away from this board it is great for the trucking industry as a whole. But I'd like to see if I can start up something positive for those who are pro UPSF. Also if there are any complaints we can air them out to.