TForce | Billings shuts down

krash said:
My Dad worked at quite a few LTLers before retiring. RC, Ryder, PIE, Carolina, ABF(to name a few).:BlahBlah:
After deregulation, any LTLer in dedt(which many where) had a hard time surviving. Most didnt. But it isnt the Union's faulght, for trying to see that the members recv. fair wages a good beni's. Jimmy Carter, a Democrat, was no friend of labor:thumbsdown:. My Dad cusses when you mention his name to this very day.:cuss:
Like Apostolic said, "May the Lord direct your path"
Krash I don't think the average working person has any freinds in Washington There all pro business because that is where all there campaign money comes from.Without that they do not get reelected.Derugulation started from the kennedy's and there hatred for Hoffa senior,Carter continued and then along came the Reagon years[his greatest role as an actor]firing the airtraffic controllers was the beginning of the downfall of organized labor.I don't think you can blame the republicans or the dems ,in my book they all stink.
The one in there now in my book will go down as the worst in American history...
And Union trucker as far as the warn act goes only terminals with fifty or more employees are covered under the warn act and here's one from the big guy:nutkick:
...... CRAZY