Yellow | $$$$$$Billy Z.

Supermac

TB Regular
Credits
Attn: All teamsters. I know there is a lot of bs on here however I gave a ride to the airport to a individual that is a friend of billy z(by coincidence) and he told me (not knowing that yellow and roadway had become YRC and did not kow that I worked for YRC) that he was very afraid of his job. SO PLEASE TEAMSTERS keep up the good work. We have Bill Z running scared! If you would like details please pm me and I can promise you this is no BS! Good Luck to all!!!! Please believe this It very true and I would not lie WE ARE GETTING TO BILL ZOLLARS----KEEP IT UP AND UNIFY TEAMSTERS!!!!!!

It might hurt his 7 million a year average, but sinking the largest trucking company in the USA might hurt his reputation as well.

That is how CEO's operate. They do a poor job of managing, they lie, they steal, and they always get credit that they don't deserve.

Afraid of his job?
Now that explain's why everything is so screwed up.
Imagine if I was afraid of my job the truck would just sit there,I would be terrified to start it up,never mind drive it.:TR10driving03:

Attn: All teamsters. I know there is a lot of bs on here however I gave a ride to the airport to a individual that is a friend of billy z(by coincidence) and he told me (not knowing that yellow and roadway had become YRC and did not kow that I worked for YRC) that he was very afraid of his job. SO PLEASE TEAMSTERS keep up the good work. We have Bill Z running scared! If you would like details please pm me and I can promise you this is no BS! Good Luck to all!!!! Please believe this It very true and I would not lie WE ARE GETTING TO BILL ZOLLARS----KEEP IT UP AND UNIFY TEAMSTERS!!!!!!

PLEASE, billy will be sleeping like a baby tonight and every night. Teamsters, unify! hahahaha. Believe you me, bill isn't slightest bit worried about this #ussy union.

yeah a guy making millions and has millions is losing sleep.oh boy hes on the run now. if he loses his job he will have one that pays more the next day.

Look! I'm not trying to stir up crap but I'm telling you what came from his mouth third hand. take it or leave it. Im sure that you dont mind telling you're friends what is bothering you why would BillZ be any different again it is a very relialbe source from Ryder before he began to ruin yellow,roaday or yrc

Let's see, he heard it from his sister's boyfreind's uncle who has a cousin that works with the father of a niece who heard it from his neighbor that took him to the airport because someone sabotaged billy z's car

GOT IT now I understand

Call me silly boys but I don't doubt Supermacrdwys story. Not all info is on ABC NEWS. :clap:

Maybe ABZ NEWS would air it.........:shift:

:shifty: I just know there was a hidden message from the Barnyard Fed here but the coffee has not coarsed through my veins yet. A-hol Bill Z$llors? Help me to break the code unless it means you gotta....well you know. :smilie_132:

Ahhhh.....the TLW (Three Letter Words) are getting to you aye Wolf? Never fear, the Cow is here........ABZ NEWS is of course All Bill Z........BANG!

:shock: Wolves is FEDERLY protected. :nono: Tyoical!!! The laws only apply to those outside of DC. :nutkick:

Kindda like "Read my Lips" or "I'm not a crook" or my faverite "I never had sexual relations" No matter, I liked the story :biglaugh:

Just a short trip to the NORTH my little friend...........meet cha at Sault Ste. Marie!

Grey Wolf Hunting guides, Guiding for Grey Wolf

YIPE! Whats the world coming to? That just ain't right.

180px-