Yellow | $$$$$$Billy Z.

YIPE! Whats the world coming to? That ain't right, huntin wolfs

images

Hey $Bill....if you happen to be reading this, I just want you to know that you lost hundreds of the best truck drivers in the world in the last couple months.....

Amen! :clap: And may I add some damn good dispatchers,clerks,costomer service. Damn do I see a patern here? The lower on the Totem pole the more likely your not here anymore. :nutkick:

Amen! :clap: And may I add some damn good dispatchers,clerks,costomer service. Damn do I see a patern here? The lower on the Totem pole the more likely your not here anymore. :nutkick:

Zollars & Schmid aren't down at the truck driving school getting their CDL's are they? That's about all they're going to have left. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Never thought of that........wait they just sold a bunch of trailers,terminals....HEY! This WOULD be a great place to start a trucking company. :Flame-On:

Look! I'm not trying to stir up crap but I'm telling you what came from his mouth third hand. take it or leave it. Im sure that you dont mind telling you're friends what is bothering you why would BillZ be any different again it is a very relialbe source from Ryder before he began to ruin yellow,roaday or yrc

How did you meet up with this guy to give him a ride?