Holland | Birthday present for Holland drivers

Boilerpeddle

Drawing found in trailer
Credits
Guess the Holland birthday present went by the wayside in the buyout. I usually have mine by the beginning of the month and another guy who usually gets his a month before me hasn't gotten one either. Not that it was anything great but it was kind of a nice thing to get a cheezy Holland branded clock/flashlight or an umbrella that the Usf logo shows up when it gets wet. What was your favorite present?

Everyone in Louisville have been getting a "Holland" lunch carrying style cooler. Don't know why you aren't getting one?

Yep the cooler is last years present. I got mine. It's a pretty good cooler.
I figure the changeover month is June or July.
the guy who gets his before me is the first one I know about to get the new item for the year. He hasn't gotten one yet.

Boilerpeddle said:
Guess the Holland birthday present went by the wayside in the buyout. I usually have mine by the beginning of the month and another guy who usually gets his a month before me hasn't gotten one either. Not that it was anything great but it was kind of a nice thing to get a cheezy Holland branded clock/flashlight or an umbrella that the Usf logo shows up when it gets wet. What was your favorite present?

Yes we noticed that also, that the birthday presents stopped. Like you said they were kind of cheesy, but the thought was nice. I guess if we are going to have one-color trucks because it’s cheaper, then I guess the birthday thing is of the past. One good thing they give me every week is my paycheck!!!:thumbsup:

Hey Boilerpeddle Im out of Indy and I got mine this year at the end of Janurary. So maybe you need to ask the TM! Good luck!

Most of the non-money making benefit's are running a little behind. I recieved my 15 year safety award during my 18th year. Seems they are concentrating on the right things finally. 91% o/r for the second 1/4 (HMES). GRIZZ

I heard they are sending them out once a month, so maybe we will get them at the end of the month.
Grizz. That reminds me used to have a meeting about the quarterly numbers. I don't think we have had one for about at least 3 quarters now. 91% thats some pretty good O/R. I would much rather have a paycheck than whatever swag they decide to give out.

I got my Birthday present Saturday. Two days after my birthday. This year's gift is a small book type thing with a deck of cards, a pencil and a note pad inside. Plus you get a Holland ball cap, too. Not as good as last year's gift but better than nothing, lol.

Got my birthday present friday in the mail.Birthday was aug 1st. I guess all the cell phone rumors about this pratice being stoped were just that- rumors. Kind of weird because some of the guys with july birthdays haven't got anything yet. For those drivers that said they got a cooler ,that is last years present and they change what is given each year on july 1st insted of jan.

Benny Hill said:
I got my Birthday present Saturday. Two days after my birthday. This year's gift is a small book type thing with a deck of cards, a pencil and a note pad inside. Plus you get a Holland ball cap, too. Not as good as last year's gift but better than nothing, lol.
Happy Birthday a little late !

I don't know why but I am just tickled pink when I get this cheap stuff in the mail. I guess it's because I never got that from any other job.

Boilerpeddle said:
I don't know why but I am just tickled pink when I get this cheap stuff in the mail. I guess it's because I never got that from any other job.
:biglaugh: Are you sure your not just cheap:paperbag1: