XPO | Black friday at con-way...

One year we got paid uniforms in lieu of a raise.

I heard we are getting matching underwear this year, in lieu of a raise.......RAISE....?????......are you kidding me here?????......we just lost over 2000 of our "PEEPS" and you are already thinking about a RAISE?????..........Somebody needs a nap, or a Midol or a shot of "JACK"..........I know I do.....:shock:

sam d took retirement

sam d has left the company as of last friday took retirement Im gonna miss him we go back 25 years good luck on the river in montana Sam

I'm expecting a 5 1/2% raise this year.

If you hadn't heard, I'm starting a new web site and we're gonna need it.

Now, some folks have said that all of the released employees received a severance package; Does this apply to management and CSR or everybody. And also, how long are the COBRA payments made by the company, if any?

Every terminated employee received severance...Cobra was paid as part of the severance...Somewhere in the neighborhood of 300.00 for each year of service...

anyone who was economically terminated in the past 30 hours was given the complete severance package...those who followed work, but didn't move, didn't really see any economic benefit unless they were caught up in the terminations yesterday...
Week's pay for each year of service, up to 13, full ICP, full Cobra based on years of service, all earned vacation and PTO...No unemployment claims contested by the company..

You say FULL ICP. What does that mean? 9% of our goal or what? Maybe $100.00 is what i'm expecting.

Well, I would venture to say that since the full year isn't tabulated, the terminated employees may have done better with that part of it than we will in March...

Every terminated employee received severance...Cobra was paid as part of the severance...Somewhere in the neighborhood of 300.00 for each year of service...

The terminated employee I talked with said that his insurance coverage cancelled at 12 midnight Friday and mentioned nothing about being Cobra, in fact his wife rushed to her employer and had him added to her policy.

Well, I would venture to say that since the full year isn't tabulated, the terminated employees may have done better with that part of it than we will in March...

:TR10driving03:

Don't you think it will be hard getting good Fos's with current ICP?

:TR10driving03:

Don't you think it will be hard getting good Fos's with current ICP?

Honestly...??? Good people are generally intelligent enough to see what's going on all around them...they can ride out the storm or they can run....But where do they run to..?? Perhaps if you are an FOS at YRC right now, there are lots of places you would rather go...It's about personal choice and needs, I guess..

conway is keeping the race truck but their has been cut backs.the pit crew has had the jack man laid off but the guys who change the tires all have jobs.the truck will be turned back to 62 mph.rumor has it the guy who puts the fuel in it maybe next.

conway is keeping the race truck but their has been cut backs.the pit crew has had the jack man laid off but the guys who change the tires all have jobs.the truck will be turned back to 62 mph.rumor has it the guy who puts the fuel in it maybe next.

No way!:hide:
I thought the pit crew were going to wear all the mis-ordered Con-way uniforms along with that racing hat.
Colin Braun is going to be paid .54 cents a lap.

Seriously:
Isn't this sponsored race car/driver under a contract?

No way!:hide:
I thought the pit crew were going to wear all the mis-ordered Con-way uniforms along with that racing hat.
Colin Braun is going to be paid .54 cents a lap.

Seriously:
Isn't this sponsored race car/driver under a contract?

Yes, he is under contract to Rousch/Fenway Racing...We have a contract to sponsor the truck that he drives, and we also have alot more power than most think because an unhappy sponsor means a bleak outlook for a team and a driver...Colin puts alot of time into Con-way and it's employees, something Sprague didn't want to do, and that pissed off John L, and that's why we jumped off at Wyler...and then Wyler fired Sprague, but too late by then...

Yes, he is under contract to Rousch/Fenway Racing...We have a contract to sponsor the truck that he drives, and we also have alot more power than most think because an unhappy sponsor means a bleak outlook for a team and a driver...Colin puts alot of time into Con-way and it's employees, something Sprague didn't want to do, and that pissed off John L, and that's why we jumped off at Wyler...and then Wyler fired Sprague, but too late by then...

I met J Sprague at the Mansfield race a couple years ago and what an arrogant a%%hole.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, and the only reason he is employed back at Wyler after being fired by Kevin Harvick, Inc. this year is because he is married to Wyler's daughter or niece or something...He thinks he is the end all in racing (he's not), and people are getting tired of his demeanor...If you are a driver, you got to do the sponsorship work or you'll be gone...