Holland | Black Friday Is Coming!!!!!

No BIG ORANGE fan here. I pay enough money to MTSU ( Middle Tn State), so I have to pull for them. But all I can say is ROLL TIDE. GRIZZ

Black Friday was 9-14-07 for us! We lost four (4) so far in Louisville (city). As of 10-01-07 we will loose two (2) more. We were told that it was a system wide cut of around 5%. TM's were told not to spend money on anything until after 10-01-07. They wanted to make the 3rd quarter look better to the stock holders? Another round of the "numbers game". Did anybody else loose anyone?

Black Friday was 9-14-07 for us! We lost four (4) so far in Louisville (city). As of 10-01-07 we will loose two (2) more. We were told that it was a system wide cut of around 5%. TM's were told not to spend money on anything until after 10-01-07. They wanted to make the 3rd quarter look better to the stock holders? Another round of the "numbers game". Did anybody else loose anyone?

Hiring city drivers in Atlanta, working many casuals. road has 6 laidoff but I don't think anyone one got bad news in Atlanta yesterday.

8 linehaul on layoff. All have option to work city or dock. Still working at least 20-25 casuals. I guess their casuals, don't recognize any of them. Did any other terminals start the expedite contest? We received our tote-bag with hats, pens, scratch pads and your add for expedite service. Sales rep said this program will put us over the top for the 3rd quarter. Me has had 4 sup's and 2 sales rep's leave in the last 6 months. Home office wants to know what the hell is going on. This proves how unimportant sup's are. Shuttle 4 out and put 4 new ones in and never mis a beat. Sales is different, our Miss-rep's last day was Friday. We'll miss him. Been with Holland since we opened in Memphis. Hey Little Rock are ya'll hearing any news on COO? Maybe moving the Western frt to you guys or Jackson Miss. As Benny has stated probably will not happen till after the quarter. Have a good weekend and ROLL TIDE. GRIZZ

8 linehaul on layoff. All have option to work city or dock. Still working at least 20-25 casuals. I guess their casuals, don't recognize any of them. Did any other terminals start the expedite contest? We received our tote-bag with hats, pens, scratch pads and your add for expedite service. Sales rep said this program will put us over the top for the 3rd quarter. Me has had 4 sup's and 2 sales rep's leave in the last 6 months. Home office wants to know what the hell is going on. This proves how unimportant sup's are. Shuttle 4 out and put 4 new ones in and never mis a beat. Sales is different, our Miss-rep's last day was Friday. We'll miss him. Been with Holland since we opened in Memphis. Hey Little Rock are ya'll hearing any news on COO? Maybe moving the Western frt to you guys or Jackson Miss. As Benny has stated probably will not happen till after the quarter. Have a good weekend and ROLL TIDE. GRIZZ

When I was in Charlotte Thursday afternoon, their city guys were getting the cute little tote bags, and bragging about how they would have company pens or pencils in every room in their houses. i guess they were supposed to be handing them out to customers. Are you guys bonafied salesman now? in Atlanta they don't let the P&D drivers run the same routes everyday, seems like it would be hard to sell anything when you see different shippers all the time instead of regularly servicing the same customer.

Unionman honestly there had to be at least 100 pens in my tote bag. Memphis is huge in expedite. At least 7000 ink pens hit customers docks Friday.Ha Ha, let alone the nice black hat that was in the bag. One hat just made a lot of people mad. Could this be a small step in the direction of the Old Holland? NOT GRIZZ

Unionman honestly there had to be at least 100 pens in my tote bag. Memphis is huge in expedite. At least 7000 ink pens hit customers docks Friday.Ha Ha, let alone the nice black hat that was in the bag. One hat just made a lot of people mad. Could this be a small step in the direction of the Old Holland? NOT GRIZZ

09.10.2007- USF Holland Launches New Guaranteed & Expedited Services.......

For the full story click this link:

http://www.usfc.com/NewsDocuments/2007_HMES_Guar-Ex_release.pdf

busy again? WHERE?

Everywhere, I have been...

I have not had a true weekend in a couple of months.

I have been noticing a lot more Blue "Special Service Shipment" stickers too. That is good news.

I have not been around MI enough to know if anybody is laid off or not, but I think none as of right now......

Good news!:1036316054:

im sure glad you are busy!!!! i hired on at holland {da} on 06-25-07 laid off on08-17-07 havent seen or heard of a call back yet. i didnt think holland hired drivers just to lay them off {casual pool} this must be a YRCW thing because yellow does it all the time