Holland | Black Friday Is Coming!!!!!

Thats what happens when you play hide and seek for a grand a week and brag about it. it catches up with ya. Real smart.

Thanks Johnboy for that insightfull one-liner. Now go back where you belong. Where ever that is... GRIZZ

grizz, i worked with this loser. major *** kisser know it all type.he wore sweat pants and bandanas he looked like a gypse.not one ounce of class in this loser.

Strike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How 'boiut Big Truck Drivers. Please Form A Day For You All To Go On Strike To Make The Rich People Listen!!!!!!!!!!!truckers Move America And Gas Is To High Unkess You're On Of Them.:)
Is Anybody Even Considering And Is There Any Other Trucker Site I Need To Join To Get The Word Out? Thanks For Listening, Hoping To Get A Responce. Have A Great Week!!!!

Knock on wood I think they called guys back last week at Holland,They are opening New Terminals and New trucks are coming in It might be slow buts thats allways the case this time of year.But to tell you the truth we arent that slow.
I came in with 493 miles friday and they tried to force me on at CLV.

Heard of some drivers being called back in OH, In, and some of the nothern parts of the company but none where most of the lay offs are in the south whats up with that our freight still strong making more loads on a nightly basies than we have drivers for and still no call backs, 30% of the linehaul on lay off out of my barn, something wrong with this picture, don't get me wrong, glad to see anybody get called back, but come on lets be fair about it. Looks like its gona be like usual, first to go last to come back, SUCKS!

The guys that they do call back should ask if its permanent or temporary. If its temporary they should say no. But then if they say no they wont see the big picture........What a company!:chairshot:

The guys that they do call back should ask if its permanent or temporary. If its temporary they should say no. But then if they say no they wont see the big picture........What a company!:chairshot:

Wireman it is easy for you and me to say, do not go back to work until they send a letter.
But looking at it from the layed off guys view it is a chance to get your health benifits started for a little while longer for the family. and the chance to keep working. Not trying to start anything just my thoughts.

:chairshot:
Wireman it is easy for you and me to say, do not go back to work until they send a letter.
But looking at it from the layed off guys view it is a chance to get your health benifits started for a little while longer for the family. and the chance to keep working. Not trying to start anything just my thoughts.

Well you are talking to somebody on layoff jimbob, not trying to start anything catch my drift:chairshot:

Well you are talking to somebody on layoff jimbob,:chairshot: not trying to start anything catch my drift