Holland | Black Friday Is Coming!!!!!

whats black friday?

black friday is tommorrow ....
shoppers going crazy for the perfect gift
he he he
Is that when the layoffs come out? Or is that an e-coast thing? Were slower than deer snout out here on the w-coast.Layoffs are coming next week,mgt.,couldnt do it before thanksgiving,that would make guys sign u-cards.:hysterical:
Its funny to me because the guys who didnt sign cards are being layed off......................

Is that when the layoffs come out? Or is that an e-coast thing? Were slower than deer snout out here on the w-coast.Layoffs are coming next week,mgt.,couldnt do it before thanksgiving,that would make guys sign u-cards.:hysterical:
Its funny to me because the guys who didnt sign cards are being layed off......................

Just maybe then, they will get a clue. I'm just extremely dissapointed it didn't go union yet. I can't believe peole don't want something better. I guess I just have to say it couldn't happen to nicer bunch and they should have plenty of time now to think about what they didn't do.

Do you really not know what Black Friday is?? It is the Friday after Thanksgiving, the biggest Christmas shopping day of the year. Retailers put out big discounts for the day. People camp out in front of stores to be the first in the door. Not me Bah Humbug!!!
:smilie_132:

Do you really not know what Black Friday is?? It is the Friday after Thanksgiving, the biggest Christmas shopping day of the year. Retailers put out big discounts for the day. People camp out in front of stores to be the first in the door. Not me Bah Humbug!!!
:smilie_132:

There is no way you can get me near any store on Black Friday. It was bad enough just having to drive by them.:smilie_132:
But, when this thread was started in August I don't think they meant Thanksgiving Black Friday but I could be wrong. Would not be the first time.

They got 4-5 more Friday night. Laid off four more Friday and fired one Thursday night. Management says that are missing deliveries and pick-ups every day but were told to layoff more any way? We have a total of 13 city and 7 road laid off now. We are covered up and they are turning business away because they want to scare us in to taking a bad contract or maybe something worse? I just don't get it but hey, I'm only a dumb hillbilly truck driver.