SAIA | BLACKBALLED BY SAIA?

Yes Sir. Wish I knew the hiring manager in Columbus, Would give him a call, and do a introduction over the phone. About my application and resume sent to them.

The terminal manager there is Jere Worchester, but I don't have the direct number to that terminal. There are a couple guys on here that run out of CMB, maybe they can help you.

30 years accident free truck driving in the LTL sector.
No tickets.
No moving violations.
No Felonies
No DUI'S
Currently employed with an LTL competitor.
Sounds pretty impressive if I Must say and thought I would have received a call after submitting my application for employment in the Northeast expansion. But after waiting 60 days, I guess not "Saia material"?
I've come to the conclusion that it can only be one thing that prevented SAIA from calling me for an interview........
Does anyone care to give their thoughts about why SAIA wouldn't want to hire an asset?
I WILL TELL YOU WHY. Cause you either have been or are currently employed by a union company. See the higher up's know if the teamsters ever organized saia they would lose about half of there income. So they will do whatever it takes and i do mean whatever it takes to keep the union out. I SAY VOTE THE UNION IN. IT WOULD MAKE IT A MUCH BETTER PLACE TO WORK. SAIA HAS THE BIG HEAD AND THE DRIVERS NEED TO FIX THAT FOR THEM BEFORE THEY COMPLETELY DESTROY THE COMPANY.

I WILL TELL YOU WHY. Cause you either have been or are currently employed by a union company. See the higher up's know if the teamsters ever organized saia they would lose about half of there income. So they will do whatever it takes and i do mean whatever it takes to keep the union out. I SAY VOTE THE UNION IN. IT WOULD MAKE IT A MUCH BETTER PLACE TO WORK. SAIA HAS THE BIG HEAD AND THE DRIVERS NEED TO FIX THAT FOR THEM BEFORE THEY COMPLETELY DESTROY THE COMPANY.
But when u flip over to the union board they complaining how the union ain't what it used to be and how there leader ain't doing squat. So I'll just stick with devil I know lol or to better put it stay with the fat lady that brought me. Hell after a few drinks she might start looking nice LOL. Just me but I'm not a union person.