BLACKBALLED BY SAIA?

Discussion in 'Saia' started by driver4334, Mar 15, 2017.

1. 1FastVette

1FastVette Member

2. 1FastVette

1FastVette Member

Yes Sir. Wish I knew the hiring manager in Columbus, Would give him a call, and do a introduction over the phone. About my application and resume sent to them.

3. 1FastVette

1FastVette Member

4. PistonRing83

PistonRing83 Well-Known Member

The terminal manager there is Jere Worchester, but I don't have the direct number to that terminal. There are a couple guys on here that run out of CMB, maybe they can help you.

5. Maddog1121

Maddog1121 New Member

I WILL TELL YOU WHY. Cause you either have been or are currently employed by a union company. See the higher up's know if the teamsters ever organized saia they would lose about half of there income. So they will do whatever it takes and i do mean whatever it takes to keep the union out. I SAY VOTE THE UNION IN. IT WOULD MAKE IT A MUCH BETTER PLACE TO WORK. SAIA HAS THE BIG HEAD AND THE DRIVERS NEED TO FIX THAT FOR THEM BEFORE THEY COMPLETELY DESTROY THE COMPANY.

6. renegaderider

renegaderider Active Member

But when u flip over to the union board they complaining how the union ain't what it used to be and how there leader ain't doing squat. So I'll just stick with devil I know lol or to better put it stay with the fat lady that brought me. Hell after a few drinks she might start looking nice LOL. Just me but I'm not a union person.

nrpick likes this.