Yellow | Bloomington Runs

RoadAtlas

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anyone tell me about the Bloomington, CA runs? The COO shows six Bloomington runs all in the neighborhood of 50 miles or so.

Sun Valley
Pico Rivera
Adelanto
Pomona
Gardena
Orange

That looks like shuttle work. Not line-haul runs. Can anyone explain? I'm thinking about transferring there. But to get a 500 mile day I'd have to make approximately 10 of those runs. Is that a nighttime peddle bid?

Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Can I get at least a 2,500 mile week pay check if I'm domiciled in Bloomington?

Thanks

Fresno and Vegas appear to be the only two good turns Bloomington has.
Sacramento and Reno the only two good laydowns, or maybe Phoenix if it's via San Diego.
Still, all less then 500 miles, with the exception of Fresno. Or possibly Reno if it vias Sacramento.

Can anyone tell me about the Bloomington, CA runs? The COO shows six Bloomington runs all in the neighborhood of 50 miles or so.

Sun Valley
Pico Rivera
Adelanto
Pomona
Gardena
Orange

That looks like shuttle work. Not line-haul runs. Can anyone explain? I'm thinking about transferring there. But to get a 500 mile day I'd have to make approximately 10 of those runs. Is that a nighttime peddle bid?

Thanks

Sacramento and Reno the only two good laydowns, or maybe Phoenix if it's via San Diego.
Still, all less then 500 miles, with the exception of Fresno. Or possibly Reno if it vias Sacramento.

Everything (almost) is hourly shortline.

Sun Valley
Pico Rivera
Adelanto
Pomona
Gardena
Orange

Thanks

Thanks for the clarification.

So most drivers there earn about the same paycheck as a dockworker?
no!!!!!

Thanks for the clarification.

So most drivers there earn about the same paycheck as a dockworker?

Don't know the O/T situation @ 830 on the dock, other than 60 hrs max.

Never asked if they observe 60 in 7 or 70 in 8 for road.

Regardless, make sure you research median home prices in the area and the outrageous rents within a short commute.

If you're willing to 'long' commute, prices are a bit less, but traffic is always unbearable.

It's the whole 'quality of life' issue.

The Shortline Language was written over 30 years ago to protect Linehaul drivers in the congested LA Basin from Traffic! Call the Reps at local 63!