XPO | Blue tooth

gomer67

TB Lurker
Credits
Just wondering what blue tooth everybody is using. I've been using the blue parrot for the past 6-7 years. Time for a new one so I figured I'd try a different one.

I use a Proplantronics Voyager Pro.......best one I've used.......no equal........I have tried 15 different devices.............this one works great.....

I use a Proplantronics Voyager Pro.......best one I've used.......no equal........I have tried 15 different devices.............this one works great.....

I have the Plantronics Voyager Legend. newer style. I love it and people I talk to say its much clearer than previous ones.

I still got my parrot. Has done me well over the years.

I will be in your situation eventually. Over the last whatever time they have to have come up with something newer and better.

I have a Blueparrot B250-XT. Works great. Don't loose the foam on the end of the mic, your speech will be hard to understand

Just wondering what blue tooth everybody is using. I've been using the blue parrot for the past 6-7 years. Time for a new one so I figured I'd try a different one.

I have a Blueparrot B250-XT. Works great. Don't loose the foam on the end of the mic, your speech will be hard to understand

Blue parrot is the way to go. And you can get a foam 'refresher kit' on Amazon for about $9.00. I just ordered another one...I give the foam pieces to my co-workers whom need them. I have a lot of extra foam pieces.

Blue parrot is the way to go. And you can get a foam 'refresher kit' on Amazon for about $9.00. I just ordered another one...I give the foam pieces to my co-workers whom need them. I have a lot of extra foam pieces.

Send me 1 I need it lol.

0.jpg

Whatever you pick, DON'T be THIS guy!

Plantronics Voyager Pro Hd. Clear as a bell and it's unbelievable how good it cuts out the background noise including wind. You can stand directly in front of the radiator grill with the truck running and the person your talking to can't hear anything but you.