Yellow | Bluetooth?

gone

TB Lurker
Credits
Anybody have opinions/recomendations on bluetooth headsets in the truck? Especially, can the person that you call hear you OK?

I have a Jabra BT250V I use with a motorolla v551 phone everyone I talk to doesnt seem to say anything it must be ok my last statement said 4900 night mins used so you know I use mine everynight alot ,only thing with the jabra I have you have to charge it everyday .... I do not recomend the motorollas I have a hard time hearing with them and they are loud pick up alot of background noise,the jabra has the little gels that fit in your ear.......

Santaclause said:
the jabra has the little gels that fit in your ear.......
The Plantronics Voyager 510 have several different sized foam ear pieces that fit into your ear,you can hear really really good...it has its own volume control,I have to turn it down. The battery lasts for me all night long...they say up to 6 hours continuous talk time

yeah the ones with the ear pieces are far better IMHO ,will have to look at the plantronics if I ever have to replace my JABRA

Santaclause said:
yeah the ones with the ear pieces are far better IMHO ,will have to look at the plantronics if I ever have to replace my JABRA

Yes I would check out the 510 platronics,I had the pleasure of my fellow workers doing the testing,buying the bluetooth headsets for the last year or so and finally coming up with this one....I am sure by this time next year they will come out with one even better....

yo tp.....

i use stone age technology and it has worked fine for the last 2 years or so without a hitch.....

plantronics m-110 wired headset.......

plantronics ma-100 headset amplifier......

most phones don't have the audiuo power to drive the headset so the amplifier works great in conjunction with it......

only drawback is the amplifier uses hearing aid batteries.....

in walgreen's they go for about a buck apiece...

there's a place on line to get them for half that price and twice as fresh......

i change batteries about once a month but, i talk about 40+ hours so i get my money's worth for sure (sure beats the crap out of keying down an rk56)......

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ps; every nokia phone has a specific vehicle bracket made for just that one model so with the vehicle bracket mounted high up on my jukebox i got a real good setup to call and recieve.........

plantronics 510
I have this one also I am real happy with it . I got laid down without my headset charger and it ran out of power the next day i wouldn't talk on the phone without it i am so spoiled .
:duh:

12pack said:
plantronics 510
I have this one also I am real happy with it . I got laid down without my headset charger and it ran out of power the next day i wouldn't talk on the phone without it i am so spoiled .
:duh:
Yep,the 510 is the best right now in my book! By the way 12pack nice hooters or are they bowling balls?:clap: