ABF | Bob D is costing me money.................

Teamster Hitman

TB Lurker
Credits
All I can say is Wow, This man spent millions of dollars sitting Teamsters down to watch all them bad faith bargaining video's, Even when men were on overtime. Then ABF went from the best company to work for to the worst under his leadership. Some of us thought he was working with YRC to kill us. He even has the most loyal ABF drivers I ever seen pissed off and screwing the company by dragging thier feet at stops, And guys who never put in a grievance in there entire life, Now putting in grievances. The stock took a ::shit::. He is trying to rule with a heavy hand, that never works. The old saying applies, They never let go of the dice until the crap out. And after all this bull ::shit:: the guy folds like a cheap lawn chair, Go Figure.
Yours Truly, ABF stock holder on anti-depressants.

Read the news paper every trucking companies stock went down. And are you serious about this being the worst company to work for. If you are why don't you try going to work for a flatbed outfit? Or even another freight company I'm sure you would be a lot happier at Estes or even YRC. Now I know things aren't always perfect here but don't go and try saying this is the worst company around.

Read the news paper every trucking companies stock went down. And are you serious about this being the worst company to work for. If you are why don't you try going to work for a flatbed outfit? Or even another freight company I'm sure you would be a lot happier at Estes or even YRC. Now I know things aren't always perfect here but don't go and try saying this is the worst company around.

Yeah take it from you, a guy who works at a line haul relay. Life is good there, HUH? Davidson is a guy who was never breast-fed as a baby and has an inferiority complex because of it. It shows because of his lack of people skills and thinks he can get shannon and murray to do his dirty work. Well ya know there brother, EFFUM ALL. If first, the contract goes through the first time, and I hope it dont, we are going to put in new work rules, and if there is no favorable resolution, guess what, you guys aint comin any further than south bend, at the furthest. toledo will probably be the farthest you will pull triples. These ash poles think the Bill Joyce (God rest his soul) guys are gone. Guess what, they forgot about his one, me. Guess what I have. I have the Memorandum of Understandings, and Agreements, that have no expiration, and will cause more freakin havoc than these slave drivin management idiots can handle. Have fun outside 710's jurisdiction if we go out. Oh yeah, make damn sure you guys start carrying your union cards, that goes for dayton too.

Yeah take it from you, a guy who works at a line haul relay. Life is good there, HUH? Davidson is a guy who was never breast-fed as a baby and has an inferiority complex because of it. It shows because of his lack of people skills and thinks he can get shannon and murray to do his dirty work. Well ya know there brother, EFFUM ALL. If first, the contract goes through the first time, and I hope it dont, we are going to put in new work rules, and if there is no favorable resolution, guess what, you guys aint comin any further than south bend, at the furthest. toledo will probably be the farthest you will pull triples. These ash poles think the Bill Joyce (God rest his soul) guys are gone. Guess what, they forgot about his one, me. Guess what I have. I have the Memorandum of Understandings, and Agreements, that have no expiration, and will cause more freakin havoc than these slave drivin management idiots can handle. Have fun outside 710's jurisdiction if we go out. Oh yeah, make damn sure you guys start carrying your union cards, that goes for dayton too.
Just curious, what the heck are they doing at your location that is causing all the hatred? Is it just a few supervisors, or from higher up? Or is it something you see in the new proposal that will be bad for you?

If your mad at the company fine. We all are upset. But drag your feet on loads. you just hurt yourself on that. If a load is late the customer may use someone else.

If your mad at the company fine. We all are upset. But drag your feet on loads. you just hurt yourself on that. If a load is late the customer may use someone else.

That man is totally pissed that the management is continuously beating up the newer guys, and taking advantage of every dang thing most of you don't have to because of our antiquated work rules.

He is not the only angry man in Chicago, just one of the few that has enough testosterone to make his feelings heard.

If you are at a barn that has a good manager, and you are happy, consider yourself fortunate.

That man is totally pissed that the management is continuously beating up the newer guys, and taking advantage of every dang thing most of you don't have to because of our antiquated work rules.

He is not the only angry man in Chicago, just one of the few that has enough testosterone to make his feelings heard.

If you are at a barn that has a good manager, and you are happy, consider yourself fortunate.
Mikey I know what you are saying. I go to some terminals and the people are all upset and angry at antiquated work rules. The barn tm makes all the difference in the world from one place to another. Some places have to work harder to keep things in order.

Just curious, what the heck are they doing at your location that is causing all the hatred? Is it just a few supervisors, or from higher up? Or is it something you see in the new proposal that will be bad for you?

Mister, I hope like hell this is a local issue, because this dispatch dummy stevener, is a back stabbin low life, that does nothing but break our stones for the smallest infraction, just so he can get under the bosses desk. Not to mention a creep for a discoordinator, who dont know his right hand from a blowup doll. We are just sick and tired of the beatings, and are just lookin for a reason to throw up the dang pickets for a day or two. This butt munch stupidvisor has been around a long time, and thinks hes got the contract on his side. well i gotta tell ya, I was around for the first NMFA and I forgot more than these so called supervisors, and I been to more Joint councils, testified in more joint councils and arbitrations than any of our esteemed BA's here in Chicago.

Just give me the reason and they will find out who I am. They sure as hell wont like me after that, but I couldn't care less. because I can retire, and tellum to shove it.

Stand strong Fellow Chicago ABF'ers, this old man stood strong as a TEAMSTER long before the Mike, Ron and George show ever hit Chicago.

Hint: I worked across the street when Art L. was named Chicago Terminal Manager.

We have the power when we stand together.

Solidarity my friends, with solidarity we will prevail.