BOMBSHELL REPORT: Clinton Campaign And DNC Funded Trump Dossier

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Oct 24, 2017.

1. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

All very funny memes........But let's give it a week or so......

The Congressional Investigation committee has now split on Party lines,...with Chairman Devin Nunes (R) Calif. saying that all the information that can be looked at has been gathered, nothing discovered,...time to close it and move on.....

But,....the Democrats on the Committee rather inconveniently point out that,....in spite of it being well documented and publicized,........Donald Trump Junior still hasn't testified about his meeting with the Russian attorney who had promised to "deliver" dirt on Mrs. Clinton,....to which Donald Trump Junior responded: "Cool!"...in a well documented text....

Somehow, I think that his ...testifying,....would be kind of pivotal in an investigation into his father's alleged collusion with Russia.

The Republicans on the Committee seem to be in an indiscrete hurry to close the investigation before Donald Trump Junior has to testify....

Thank Goodness for an independent investigation,....not subject to party politics,.....led by Mr. Mueller.

By the way,....those memes.....You guys didn't get them from Russian-backed social media, did you?

2. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

3. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

4. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Pretty funny yourself, after Hillary and the DNC got caught lying about the fake "dossier" for a year they had to admit they paid for it.
    Oh and it is a crime lying about election funds spending.
    What's the crime with President Trump?

5. Rastus

Clinton--$9 million--Perkins Coie (law firm)--fusion GPS--Russians

There's the connected dots.

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  6. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

7. canaryinthemine

Oh, Good Grief! Now you made me spill my coffee all over the keyboard........

SAC75 and Keepingon like this.
  8. canaryinthemine

Saying someone is lying,.....is a far cry from a prosecutable crime. Mr. Trump promised to lock Mrs. Clinton up before the end of January of this year. It "played" real well with his base,.....but I think that once he checked with the Justice department,..(..even with his own "pet" Attorney General in charge..).......they informed him that you can't lock up a political opponent on malicious rumors and baseless slanders.......or even if you don't ....like... her.

If that was the basis of our law in this country,...I daresay a good three-fourths of the citizenry would be behind bars.......including me and just about everyone on this board.

Faux news and the conservative pitbulls on the internet seem to be the only ones pushing this issue. Unless someone has new information, A.G. Jefferson Davis Sessions realizes he can't charge her with rumors and allegations. He himself would be prosecuted for the crime of bearing false and malicious testimony against an American citizen.

Surely, now..........this issue isn't a..."smokescreen".....to deflect away from Mr. Mueller's ever-tightening circle, is it?

9. canaryinthemine

That would be an opinion, Brother. My personal opinion would be that I wouldn't base any of my opinions on the editorial staff of the New York Post.......( "Selfie-Ish! My Photo With Brooklyn Bridge Suicide Dude",..."Cloak And Shag Her!".."Obama Beats Weiner!".."Headless Body In Topless Bar!"......................as you can see from these actual headlines from the New York Post,.....they are the absolute pinnacle in investigative journalism.....right up there with the National "Enquirer"...)...

10. kantgetryte

gets your attention.....kinda reminds ya off the crap floating around right after the election

11. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I'm no Rush fan....but his show today has all kinds of Dems, lawyers, Intelligence people, committees.......all looking really dumb and criminal.....somme. big people are going dow

12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Mueller will be first witness to testify in the Hillary/FBI Collusion case in which he and Comey participated. That's Conflict of Interest in the Real World outside of DC.

Northern Flash, buffalobill and Toby like this.
  13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

DNC Bank Records /Perkins-Cole Bank Records will show if theres truth or not.

14. Rastus

Lying about size is not a crime.
    Lying on IRS forms is a crime.
    Lying on federal election forms is a crime.
    Having top secret info on a private server is a crime.
    I don't remember Trump saying he was going to lock her before the end of January.

Northern Flash and buffalobill like this.
  15. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

16. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Pedesta’s lawyer may fall on the sword for this.

17. Rastus

Hillary and the DNC paid for Russian propoganda used to obtain fisa warrants used against political opponents denied it all even in hearings and it's just opposition research.

Still nothing on Trump but there might be some smoke after a year.

18. canaryinthemine

Chants of "Lock Her Up" began during the Republican National convention and were led and used by Mr.Trump at every speaking engagement up to the election.

For an "interesting" spin,...go look at Mr.Trump's speech of Dec.10, 2016,.....where he says that "Lock Her Up"...."Played real well before the election ..but we don't care about that now..."

Lying on an IRS form is a felony. If Mrs. Clinton would've won,....would you be concerned if she didn't release her tax forms?

Lying on Federal Election Disclosure forms is also a felony,....unless you hurry up like Jared Kushner and Donald Junior did,...and amend their disclosure forms after the fact......

Having top secret information on a private...hackable...server should be a crime Let's ask Mr. Kushner about his use of a private server...

I don't know about lying about "size"...........unless you were boarding an airplane, and the TSA agent asked you what size explosive device you have........

19. kantgetryte

20. kantgetryte

[​IMG]

Bart likes this.