FedEx Freight | Bonus Check?????

ClearCut

TB Lurker
Credits
:2437::2437:Your bonus has arrived!! :violin:

After Taxes mine was less then $25 :1904:

I am a new hire so I only received a bonus for 2 of the 6 months, but is it really only about $11.00 per month for the bonus????
:1sm057crazy:I just was lead to believe it was something to look forward to. Having received on 2/6 of it I wonder what everybody was talking about. Spent it on a new pair of gloves and a flashlight to check the fifth wheel. All gone hope it is better next time. :hysterical:

I am a new hire so I only received a bonus for 2 of the 6 months, but is it really only about $11.00 per month for the bonus????
:1sm057crazy:I just was lead to believe it was something to look forward to. Having received on 2/6 of it I wonder what everybody was talking about. Spent it on a new pair of gloves and a flashlight to check the fifth wheel. All gone hope it is better next time. :hysterical:
Don't hold your breath...

At least you got one. When I was there and had the VPEP bonus it was great then the new program come out..some guys on the dock got a .-6cents.. most of us line guys only got 20.00 after taxes and some mailed it back to corporate wiht a letter that basically stated if this is all you can give, the company probably needs it worse than the employees..a real joke

At least you got one. When I was there and had the VPEP bonus it was great then the new program come out..some guys on the dock got a .-6cents.. most of us line guys only got 20.00 after taxes and some mailed it back to corporate wiht a letter that basically stated if this is all you can give, the company probably needs it worse than the employees..a real joke
I wish you guys would’ve mailed me your checks back then, with the backs signed of course...I’ll take any free money you don’t want!!

*****SPECIAL REQUEST*****

Anyone who isn’t happy with their bonus (now and in the future) and would like to show the company their angst by giving away their checks, please PM me and I’ll provide the address needed on where to dispose of your bonus.

Note: Please remember to sign the back of the check before mailing!!

The bonus is a percentage of your gross income. The more you make the bigger your bonus. If your check was $25 I'm guessing you made around $3000 for those 2 months. Which if that is the case you aren't working much.