FedEx Freight | bonus checks

what I want with the incentive money

I want a 250 lb remote for my tv thats bolted and welded to the couch. that can only be used by me. :Poke:

what I want with the incentive money

I want a 250 lb remote for my tv thats bolted and welded to the couch. that can only be used by me. :Poke:

nice bonus check this time around yet again still more than i planned on getting.i guess i will be buying bottles rather than cans this week

It's already done 14W.

40ozzzbo3.jpg

December Results..

Here is the update on the first month of the quarters results.. Excellent job in all factors except for safety.. Wintertime always brings more injuries than the other three seasons. Be cautious to situations that may bring injuries. Use gloves, ask for assistance in lifting, think safety in all that you do everyday!!

Service Reliability = 99.036%.. Maximum level of the 98.990% maximum goal.

Claims = 0.40%.. Maximum level of the 0.46% maximum goal.

Safety = 11.84.. Below Minimum of a 11.75 minimum and 9.61 Maximum goal.

Unit Cost = $53.33.. This is Maximum of a $53.40 Maximum goal.

Maxing out on three of four sectors.. Looking good, but will be even better if we can finish out Jan and Feb with a huge decrease of on the job inuries!

Distribution of any 3rd quarter payout will be Friday, March 28th.

Here is the update on the second month of the third quarters results.. Excellent job in all factors except for safety again.. Safety dropped even further in the hole compared to last month, as this is based primarly on "on the job injuries" Be cautious to situations that may bring injuries. Use gloves, ask for assistance in lifting, think safety in all that you do everyday!!

Service Reliability = 99.103%.. Maximum level of the 98.770% target goal.

Claims = 0.42%.. Maximum level of the 0.50% target goal.

Safety = 13.67.. Below Minimum of a 11.75 minimum and 10.68 target goal.

Unit Cost = $53.03.. This is Maximum of a $53.96 target goal.

Maxing out on three of four sectors.. Looking good, but will be even better if we can finish out the last days of Feb and March with a huge decrease of on the job inuries!

Update for the closing of the third quarter.. Not bad at all guys.. Maxed out on 3 of 4 categories with Safety bringing us down again. Looks like checks will be close to last quarter if not a better.

Service Reliability = 99.098%.. Maximum level of the 98.770% target goal.

Claims = 0.41%.. Maximum level of the 0.50% target goal.

Safety = 14.10.. Below Minimum of a 11.75 minimum and 10.68 target goal.

Unit Cost = $52.59.. This is Maximum of a $53.96 target goal.

Excellent job guys..

Update

Update for the middle of the fourth quarter.. Not bad at all guys.. Maxed out on 3 of 4 categories with Safety being the curse once again.. But improved from last quarter.

Service Reliability = 99.102%.. Maximum level of the 98.770% target goal.

Claims = 0.41%.. Maximum level of the 0.50% target goal.

Safety = 12.01.. Below Minimum of a 11.75 minimum and 10.68 target goal.

Unit Cost = $51.50.. This is Maximum of a $53.96 target goal.

Excellent job guys..

Distribution of any 4rd quarter payout will be the last Friday in July. Remember this is when you will also recieve payment for any incentive through goals set for CCP (Corporate Pre-Tax attainment)