FedEx Freight | bonus checks

last fri. in june or july?
seems like june would follow the pattern
thanks for the headsup

my fault.. any payout will be distributed in July.. it does not say a date.. so I will assume since it is the last quarter and there are two checks.. probably first or second week.

my fault.. any payout will be distributed in July.. it does not say a date.. so I will assume since it is the last quarter and there are two checks.. probably first or second week.

When they started the 80% payout deal our SCM said it will pay out the last friday in July. Thats assuming he is right

One of our drivers was able to corner our president about the 20% theft of our bonus checks and was told that we would not be seeing that yearly pay out. Didn't make enough prifit he told him.

I can't say I'm surprised. I'm betting that the higher ups will get theirs.

One of our drivers was able to corner our president about the 20% theft of our bonus checks and was told that we would not be seeing that yearly pay out. Didn't make enough prifit he told him.

I can't say I'm surprised. I'm betting that the higher ups will get theirs.

OUR president does not know how much this will be yet since we have still not closed the year out.. and since it is for all opcos and yearly earnings will not be out until the end of the last quarter. As for the higher ups getting theirs.... hourly has recieved a bonus since we started the program.. Salary had their quarterly bonus taken away last year.... He said-she said is always the case.

So when you do get something.. if you still feel the same way, I will take it, since you do not want it!

:1036316054:

Let Them Eat Cake

OUR president does not know how much this will be yet since we have still not closed the year out.. and since it is for all opcos and yearly earnings will not be out until the end of the last quarter. As for the higher ups getting theirs.... hourly has recieved a bonus since we started the program.. Salary had their quarterly bonus taken away last year.... He said-she said is always the case.

So when you do get something.. if you still feel the same way, I will take it, since you do not want it!:1036316054:

I don't believe I said I did not want it, only that it probably won't be there.

And by higer ups, I don't mean the local salaried people. I mean the higher ups. All our lords and masters. The ones that have the corporate seats at Nascar and basketball games. The ones that fly around in the corporate jets. The ones that have such little grasp of what their trolls do.

The ones that Marie Antoinette would recognize and party with.

I don't believe I said I did not want it, only that it probably won't be there.

And by higer ups, I don't mean the local salaried people. I mean the higher ups. All our lords and masters. The ones that have the corporate seats at Nascar and basketball games. The ones that fly around in the corporate jets. The ones that have such little grasp of what their trolls do.

The ones that Marie Antoinette would recognize and party with.

I don't serve material beings..

I guess if I was up that high, i would take advantage of the perks as well... more power to them!! the good Lord put me where I am.. so I will be happy with it and do my best each day so that I satisfy myself at the end of the day.. I dont waste years of my life worrying and being concerned with what others do with their life.

Anyhow.. I did not continue this thread to discuss corporate beings..

I did so to keep those that care where we stand.. well informed.

I guess if I was up that high, i would take advantage of the perks as well... more power to them!! the good Lord put me where I am.. so I will be happy with it and do my best each day so that I satisfy myself at the end of the day.. I dont waste years of my life worrying and being concerned with what others do with their life.

And it is very much appreciated:1036316054:

!

Of course you do! You are still an employee of the people who tell you what to do to continue being an employee. Tell them to shove their snapshot reports and let me know how that goes.

I guess if I was up that high, i would take advantage of the perks as well... more power to them!!

As would I. However.... I don't think I could stomach preaching equality as they do.

the good Lord put me where I am.. so I will be happy with it and do my best each day so that I satisfy myself at the end of the day..

Cop out. By satisfying yourself, you have to satisfy your corporate masters. Because if you don't satisfy them, you won't be here to satisfy yourself.

I dont waste years of my life worrying and being concerned with what others do with their life.

Nor do I. But there is no harm in pointing out those that tell us how to do things in no way understand what it is we do. To blindly accept their version of what is, is to throw away what you know is true.

Well, at least you put them as something different as regular people.

So I can count on my trimmed 20% bonus coming to light?

Please.

Of course you do! You are still an employee of the people who tell you what to do to continue being an employee. Tell them to shove their snapshot reports and let me know how that goes.

I guess if I was up that high, i would take advantage of the perks as well... more power to them!!

As would I. However.... I don't think I could stomach preaching equality as they do.

the good Lord put me where I am.. so I will be happy with it and do my best each day so that I satisfy myself at the end of the day..

Cop out. By satisfying yourself, you have to satisfy your corporate masters. Because if you don't satisfy them, you won't be here to satisfy yourself.

I dont waste years of my life worrying and being concerned with what others do with their life.

Nor do I. But there is no harm in pointing out those that tell us how to do things in no way understand what it is we do. To blindly accept their version of what is, is to throw away what you know is true.

Well, at least you put them as something different as regular people.

So I can count on my trimmed 20% bonus coming to light?

Please.

I am not even going to waste the energy to debate with you... find a wall, it might listen.

I am not even going to waste the energy to debate with you... find a wall, it might listen.

Tried it. HR couldn't care less about hourly.

Negativity May Change Your Mind

There's a difference in being negative and pointing out behavior that makes no sense. If someone is cutting themselves with a razor blade and I point out that that may not be a good thing to do, I'm being negative.

If my company has lost its focus on what is important, and I point that out, I'm negative. If they lie to us and I ask them about it, I'm negative.

I wonder if there has been a study done on blindly accepting whatever is handed to you wrapped up in catch phrases and smiling, diverse faces.

I wonder if there has been a study done on blindly accepting whatever is handed to you wrapped up in catch phrases and smiling, diverse faces.

I guess I am just different than most. Was raised on a farm, and did without for much of my life. Seen my relatives move from LTL carrier to LTL carrier.. most are not in business anymore. Seen good times and bad, but have learned to accept what I get, be happy with my life, and expect no tomorrow.

Ever since the bonus program, hourly has recieved a good bonus, yet many still gripe and complain about what they DONT have. I have come to realize, no matter how you put it, some people are just born to complain and be unhappy.

Those people can't help it. It's just who they are, and they cannot stand to see someone else that is happy with themselves or their life.

I make a good living, I have a loving happy family, I am in good health, I live in a non-poverty stricken country, I am able to choose my own religion, drive my own car, own my own house. I feel no need to complain about something EXTRA that I might or might not get. I plan on recieving nothing... and In turn I am happy with anything extra that I might recieve.

I am through debating this!

I will save my energy for something that is worth it!

God Bless!