Bonus Commme And Get Your Bonus

Ok guys and gals i just got the news :funky: yesterday that bonus's will be given out the 2nd week of February i guess better late than never also some bad news :nutkick: there will be no contrabution to the 401k from last quarter they said there was some forseable incidients that could not be helped (just remember jevic is self insured and some high cost surgery's have come up) hey dont shoot the messenger but some good news is thta Valspar,PPG, and a few other big companys like our service thta they will stay with us which means good business so we all can keep working and getting a paycheek :1036316054:

Your right Mother, Things are tuff out there!!!
we are still thriving and able to work everbody on a daily basis. Everthing can't allways be good news so we take what we can, and try to move forward.

At least you guys get a bonus. they find every way possible to screw the dock out of theirs. I just think of Mr. Scrooge sitting at Christmas dinner with his big roasted turkey, while Johnny Dock Worker goes home with a loaf of bread and a half gallon of skim milk. But it's all good, as long as the drivers and the higher ups get theirs, everything is perfect. We'll just tweak the docks numbers a little bit more so we are sure they can't possibly reach it. And if they do reach it, we will change it when they aren't looking. hahaha!!!

babycrying2bx8.gif

I expect this kind of response from a steering wheel holder. Just be glad they give out driver bonuses on an individual basis. You will be in the same boat as the dock if they group all the drivers together.

At least you guys get a bonus. they find every way possible to screw the dock out of theirs. I just think of Mr. Scrooge sitting at Christmas dinner with his big roasted turkey, while Johnny Dock Worker goes home with a loaf of bread and a half gallon of skim milk. But it's all good, as long as the drivers and the higher ups get theirs, everything is perfect. We'll just tweak the docks numbers a little bit more so we are sure they can't possibly reach it. And if they do reach it, we will change it when they aren't looking. hahaha!!!

Dont forget the mechanics get a $1,000 tool bonus now lettsssssss bit#h about them:hysterical: :funky: :biglaugh: :chairshot:

We love to bust stone's around here, and nobody is spaired! so don't take it personal Eugene. Your one of the good guys and I don't think you'll find one driver here that does not appreciate the dock force.

boratdclj2.gif

I'm forgetting who the enemy is..........Thatsa good Borat! Don't get me wrong, I lika da drivers. I just wish they would base ours off individual performance, or just go back to giving us $500 like it was when I first started here. I wonder when bonuses will be based on how much money the company makes in a quarter?? And aren't mechanics overpaid anyway????????????

Bonuses?

Be happy y'all are still getting bonuses.

Office workers haven't seen them in about 4 years. and then it was pittance ($200 after taxes) and that was the first time in about 3 years there had been one.

The mechanics are really under paid by industry standards,thats why we cant keep enough on hand, the mechanics at penske and ryder get a large tool allowance and better benefits, not to mention a better hourly wage. The way bonuses are structured now its very tuff to keep one, did you know if you have any type of rear ender here it is a automatic dismissal reguardless of damage. A broken tail light can get you fired.
A driver had $50 worth of damage to a tailer, but because there was a bridge involved he was a automaticly fired. under the new program if you are a driver and have an incident reguarless of cost they take $1500
right off the top.. so Eugene its not only the dock, it's everbody here,we feel your pain!!

I'm forgetting who the enemy is..........Thatsa good Borat! Don't get me wrong, I lika da drivers. I just wish they would base ours off individual performance, or just go back to giving us $500 like it was when I first started here. I wonder when bonuses will be based on how much money the company makes in a quarter?? And aren't mechanics overpaid anyway????????????

you are right eugene a bonus should be based on individule basis like localdriver said small things can and will get you fired as a driver unlike the dock guys who just in the past few weeks on the dock spilled a 550gl tote and still has a job or the other guy who hit and spilled a 55gl drum of flammable and shut the dock down for 2 hrs he still has a job those guy should consider that as a bonus and a x-mas gift :butt kiss:

Man you guys a brutal. Hope I never get on your bad side.

I know alot of you drivers and dock guys and if I were ever to post pictures of you guys, I think I'd be banned for life from here due to the content...

I mean really, look around you at the check-in window!!!!:biglaugh:

bonus

let me say one thing.the company did'nt have to pay out bonus money at all,but they did. these are hard times for any carrier. we all should all be very greatful that we have a job. oh yeah..by the way drivers ...the company paid you money for 6 months,which they didn't have to do.. so let's just keep trucking ....:chairshot::smilie_132:

Your a good man gab,, every company has their sacraficial lamb and you happen not to be the lucky one, you bring alot to the table and we appreciate what you have to say.:1036316054:

Hey topdog!!!! how do you figure they paid us for 6 months? the bonus that we just recived was from Jan-07 thru Dec-07, the previous bonus money was for the final 6 months of 06 wich was paid in Jan of 07.