FedEx Freight | Bonus

This really begs the question...why in the world did they pay those insulting bonuses a few years back? You remember? Most drivers received anywhere from 15-30.00 and I even heard some office staff received as little as a few dollars. WTF was the point of all that. Were they trying to make a point? Insult their workforce for some unknown reason? Personally I would love to hear an explanation for that utterly repulsive and insulting payout.
That was the one thing that made so many employees give up on this place. A total disrespect for the employees. I showed all my customers my 11 dollar check and they were stunned that a company would do something so dirty to their employees. A lot of my coworkers don't give a crap about the bonus checks. After what was done to them they will never trust this company again, or work hard for it either. They all ask the same question, I wonder what our checks should have been. Its a shame that a hand full of idiots at the top of this company could ruin it. Yeah we are making money, but what their not making because of what they have done to the employees they never could imagine.

I personally don't understand why drivers were so upset with a small bonus, IT'S FREE MONEY...at least we got a bonus!! If I remember correctly (and I could be wrong), that's the same year that management took a cut in pay, not us...we got a bonus!!
For all of the people that wanted to whine about their $10, $20, $30 bonus checks, GIVE IT TO ME, I'll be happy to take all the free money from whoever wants to give it!!

I personally don't understand why drivers were so upset with a small bonus, IT'S FREE MONEY...at least we got a bonus!! If I remember correctly (and I could be wrong), that's the same year that management took a cut in pay, not us...we got a bonus!!
For all of the people that wanted to whine about their $10, $20, $30 bonus checks, GIVE IT TO ME, I'll be happy to take all the free money from whoever wants to give it!!

Oh give me a F'n break. To a normal thinking cognitive adult it was an insult. To a dolt like you it was like Christmas in July. Your really quite the class act aren't you. You don't give your employee a check for 9.00 and say nice job, you just don't.

Sunshine and lollypops every day here in the land of OZ

It's a performance based bonus. It pays out over a certain number reached. That year we barely made it over the number. What if management decided not to bother to pay it out because the amount was so "offensive"? I can see you guys saying "hey wait a second , we still made it over the number. Where's the payout?"

If it was any other "routine" bonus like a Christmas bonus, I can understand the offense.
In fact, I miss my thanksgiving turkey.....

Free money !! Come on your not a baby...it's called make up money we're so far behind don't let them fool you !! Your like a little puppy they throw you a bone and you wag your tail

Free money !! Come on your not a baby...it's called make up money we're so far behind don't let them fool you !! Your like a little puppy they throw you a bone and you wag your tail
You do know the difference between a puppy and a truck driver don't you?
After about six weeks the puppy quits whining!!

You do know the difference between a puppy and a truck driver don't you?
After about six weeks the puppy quits whining!!
I think I do ...a puppy like you set's on is master's lap and a truck driver kicks ass and take names and don't get on there knees for nobody!!

Wow, a twin trailer trucker kicks ass, takes names, and doesn't get on his knees for anyone, and that's just his day job. At night he puts on his custom and fights crime. That's a great big ten dash four G. B.
Wow !! If you think that's all we do then you don't know ::shit:: old man. So go back to bed .with all due respect

Wow !! If you think that's all we do then you don't know :::shit::: old man. So go back to bed .with all due respect
After 33 years I retired five years ago from Viking/FXF as a master level award driver. I realize I'll never be as knowledgeable about the transportation industry as you are. You are a shining example of the professional driver. Not ready for bed yet, but I will have another beer. Happy Trails GB

After 33 years I retired five years ago from Viking/FXF as a master level award driver. I realize I'll never be as knowledgeable about the transportation industry as you are. You are a shining example of the professional driver. Not ready for bed yet, but I will have another beer. Happy Trails GB
A master level award driver... At a job your basically saying that a monkey can do. Hell it makes me want to throw away all my awards.

Before the Bootlicks get the vapors, the following complaint is not the company's fault. It's also not about the amount of "free money" (I swear I can't understand how some of you dolts got through the birth canal without breaking your neck.) the company tried to pay me.

Holy crap, did Uncle Sucker take a big wet bite out of that bonus. When I saw the amount on the weekly pay stub, I thought, "I should take home about $800-$850 of that." Then I got the bonus pay stub....WTF? Almost $600 went to the government's pocket. I realize they were going to confiscate some of it, but almost half!?!! I don't remember one recipient of that money besides myself climbing in the back of that trailer.

Before the Bootlicks get the vapors, the following complaint is not the company's fault. It's also not about the amount of "free money" (I swear I can't understand how some of you dolts got through the birth canal without breaking your neck.) the company tried to pay me.

Holy crap, did Uncle Sucker take a big wet bite out of that bonus. When I saw the amount on the weekly pay stub, I thought, "I should take home about $800-$850 of that." Then I got the bonus pay stub....WTF? Almost $600 went to the government's pocket. I realize they were going to confiscate some of it, but almost half!?!! I don't remember one recipient of that money besides myself climbing in the back of that trailer.

Next time maybe file different that should help. We can't blame the company for the taxes.