FedEx Freight | Bonuses

You assume im not looking at the the whole but i assure you i am. An other part is retirement again hands down mine wins! This is an other small part of the equation

So you're not in the Central States or any of the other failed pension plans? The only solution to the failed plans is to consolidate them all and reduce benefits to all current and future retiree's. Even the Democrats agreed to this when they passed a law 18 months ago that allowed that solution. Do some homework homie...personally, I don't jump onto sinking ships....I stay on a ship that is sea worthy...

So you're not in the Central States or any of the other failed pension plans? The only solution to the failed plans is to consolidate them all and reduce benefits to all current and future retiree's. Even the Democrats agreed to this when they passed a law 18 months ago that allowed that solution. Do some homework homie...personally, I don't jump onto sinking ships....I stay on a ship that is sea worthy...

He said he was UPS freight, i would love to hear what part of our equation as you call it is better than their's.

I am not in central states pension and neither would you. I am in the ups pension fund the last i checked a pretty solid fund. so let me ask this hows your pension fund? have have not come at you with anything but the facts as i know them you are throwing central states at me i have answered with my pension hands down winner to your do your home work. Now with that said my hourly pay higher than yours a fact

Well if that is t
Because if he truly believed his union bullship, he would never have stayed at a non union carrier. Hypocrisy at the highest order...
Well if this is the best you have? If your house was broke would you try and fix it this is maybe what he is trying to do fix what is broke and your medical is not all that great so why would you not want to fix it the attack on your fellow drivers are uncalled for

The problem is this. FedEx would never get a contract like UPS Freight. The 4 right now will never negotiate a better deal than the non-union workers at FedEx have right now. If they could have the same deal UPS Freight has ... Hmmmm !!! Maybe, but that will never happen. It's a pipe dream. Kind of like the lotto. Possible but highly unlikely.
Did I say that? I thought I deleted that email. I must have been hacked.

...If your house was broke would you try and fix it this is maybe what he is trying to do fix what is broke...
Herein lies the problem with your analogy...the house doesn't belong to him, therefor, it's not his responsibility to fix it but rather to ask his landlord to fix it....meaning our jobs are not ours at all, they belong to the company, unless of course you own company stock, then you own a very small piece of that job. It's his responsibility to ask the company, in this case his landlord, to fix what is wrong and if the company/his landlord refuses, he can either live with what's broke or move on to a different house.

In your case, your landlord offered you the opportunity when you moved in (were hired) to negotiate repairs to your house, his did not..and he knew this when he was hired. Yes, the law says he has the opportunity to ask the company (his landlord) to negotiate the repairs but the law also says the company doesn't have to agree to any repairs, which leaves him back at square one...live with what's broke or move.

What you perceive as your house being the Taj Mahal, others see it as a prison that's owned by the company, the union acts as the warden and guards, and the employees are the prisoners....and while others perceive our house as being that same prison owned and ran by the company, we see it as the Taj Mahal.

The moral to the story is that everyone thinks the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence...until they jump the fence, then they soon realize that it's no greener than what they had, it's just a different type of grass!!

Herein lies the problem with your analogy...the house doesn't belong to him, therefor, it's not his responsibility to fix it but rather to ask his landlord to fix it....meaning our jobs are not ours at all, they belong to the company, unless of course you own company stock, then you own a very small piece of that job. It's his responsibility to ask the company, in this case his landlord, to fix what is wrong and if the company/his landlord refuses, he can either live with what's broke or move on to a different house.

In your case, your landlord offered you the opportunity when you moved in (were hired) to negotiate repairs to your house, his did not..and he knew this when he was hired. Yes, the law says he has the opportunity to ask the company (his landlord) to negotiate the repairs but the law also says the company doesn't have to agree to any repairs, which leaves him back at square one...live with what's broke or move.

What you perceive as your house being the Taj Mahal, others see it as a prison that's owned by the company, the union acts as the warden and guards, and the employees are the prisoners....and while others perceive our house as being that same prison owned and ran by the company, we see it as the Taj Mahal.

The moral to the story is that everyone thinks the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence...until they jump the fence, then they soon realize that it's no greener than what they had, it's just a different type of grass!!
Perfect analogy .... BTW. I prefer Bermuda, less maintenance.

Lol you need a hobby.