FedEx Freight | Bonuses

Herein lies the problem with your analogy...the house doesn't belong to him, therefor, it's not his responsibility to fix it but rather to ask his landlord to fix it....meaning our jobs are not ours at all, they belong to the company, unless of course you own company stock, then you own a very small piece of that job. It's his responsibility to ask the company, in this case his landlord, to fix what is wrong and if the company/his landlord refuses, he can either live with what's broke or move on to a different house.

In your case, your landlord offered you the opportunity when you moved in (were hired) to negotiate repairs to your house, his did not..and he knew this when he was hired. Yes, the law says he has the opportunity to ask the company (his landlord) to negotiate the repairs but the law also says the company doesn't have to agree to any repairs, which leaves him back at square one...live with what's broke or move.

What you perceive as your house being the Taj Mahal, others see it as a prison that's owned by the company, the union acts as the warden and guards, and the employees are the prisoners....and while others perceive our house as being that same prison owned and ran by the company, we see it as the Taj Mahal.

The moral to the story is that everyone thinks the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence...until they jump the fence, then they soon realize that it's no greener than what they had, it's just a different type of grass!!
Or perhaps the landlord required a lease and the tenant was enforcing the lease, the same as a landlord would.

Or perhaps the landlord required a lease and the tenant was enforcing the lease, the same as a landlord would.
But nowhere in the lease agreement did it say that the landlord would negotiate any repairs per the renter's request, but rather all repairs made as the landlord saw fit....he agreed and signed the lease anyways.
Perhaps he should've read and comprehended the lease before he signed it.

But nowhere in the lease agreement did it say that the landlord would negotiate any repairs per the renter's request, but rather all repairs made as the landlord saw fit....he agreed and signed the lease anyways.
Perhaps he did read it and the landlord was trying to take advantage of the situation, but we don't know the terms of the lease so it is a moot point.

No where in the lease said that rent would raise and the landlord would overlook major problems to the house.

LMAO off track again redracer do the math my rate is higher hands down use facts. Everything i have said you have no response to the facts better pay better benefits better retirement and also a contract to protect you hands down a winner. Fact my contract is for five years your contract as an at will employee yours is for the next day

Well if that is t

Well if this is the best you have? If your house was broke would you try and fix it this is maybe what he is trying to do fix what is broke and your medical is not all that great so why would you not want to fix it the attack on your fellow drivers are uncalled for

The problem is that the union is powerless in this day and age. They talk a good game and don't produce results. And yet the sheep pay them for a lack of results.

Also red racer and silent trucker my health plan also covers in the event of my death 5 years of protection for spouse and dependents. Like to know if you have that in your pay package