FedEx Freight | Bonuses

No I never disputed his "facts" just pointed out they're irrelevant. However some of his "facts" aren't actually "facts" just his opinion.
Again what have i put on here that are not facts? Opinion is what you are posting! I have asked for facts with no answer just opinions which i welcome but as reasonable people we cannot dispute facts with opinion

Again what have i put on here that are not facts? Opinion is what you are posting! I have asked for facts with no answer just opinions which i welcome but as reasonable people we cannot dispute facts with opinion
This thread is starting to run amuck and if I were still a mod I would have already ended it. For heavens sake let's keep our eyes on the ball. This thread is not supposed to be about petty bickering. That belongs on the union thread. This thread is about bonuses .... Well, at least it's supposed to be.

8.1% for first quarter this year and last year Q2 was 6.5%. It would take a devastating quarter to not meet the threshold. I suspect we will fall about where we were last bonus.

It's all a matter of perspective. From your typical perspective, you're always getting boned by life. In the words of John Wayne: "Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid".

My opinion here: Life's a bitch, it's even more of a bitch if you've got a bad attitude, and it won't change until your attitude does.

ST
Well said.

You're getting soft in your dotage,ST.
You didn't call me a hater of all things FedEx.
Tell me, how have your recent bonus checks compared with the VPEP checks you used to get?