Yellow | Boooo hoooooo waaaaaaa sniffle, sniffle

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
The big bad TRUCKERS passing around the paper about yellows seniority, we saw it today at 120. It was a little hard to read with all the wet tears on it. So what you are saying is you want seniority, but you do not want to put the time in. SENIORITY RULES LIKE IT OR NOT. IT SUCKS WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY. LIKE THEY SAY UP HERE IN THE (⊙▃⊙) CONCETRATION CAMP UP HERE, IS YOU SHOULD HAVE STARTED EARLIER. Which is just a dumb answer. All you big men, MAN UP ALL READY AND GET OVER IT. Lets just think for one minute, if we did not fall in seniority order, their would be mass chaos in the whole company. YRC and the TEAMSTERS know that. ALL WE HAVE, IS SENIOITY, LET ME REPEAT THAT FOR ALL THE DUMB PEOPLE, ALL WE HAVE IS SENIOITY.

Now please put a different dress on, wipe those big wet eyes, have your wives/moms tuck you in, and leave a light on, get you a drink of water and read you a bedtime story and GET OVER IT ALLREADY. Oh don't leave the bed bugs bite.:tongue0002::eck15::puke:

:hysterical:
The big bad TRUCKERS passing around the paper about yellows seniroity, we saw it today at 120. It was a little hard to read with all the wet tears on it. So what you are saying is you want seniroity, but you do not want to put the time in. SENIROITY RULES LIKE IT OR NOT. IT SUCKS WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY. LIKE THEY SAY UP HERE IN THE (⊙▃⊙) CONCETRATION CAMP UP HERE, IS YOU SHOULD HAVE STARTED EARLIER. Which is just a dumb answer. All you big men, MAN UP ALL READY AND GET OVER IT. Lets just think for one minute, if we did not fall in seniority order, their would be mass chaos in the whole company. YRC and the TEAMSTERS know that. ALL WE HAVE, IS SENIROITY, LET ME REPEAT THAT FOR ALL THE DUMB PEOPLE, ALL WE HAVE IS SENIROITY.

Now please put a different dress on, wipe those big wet eyes, have your wives/moms tuck you in, and leave a light on, get you a drink of water and read you a bedtime story and GET OVER IT ALLREADY. Oh don't leave the bed bugs bite.:tongue0002::eck15::puke:

why dont you learn to spell you big burly dummy......it is seniority and not seniroity......you big burly dummy

The big bad TRUCKERS passing around the paper about yellows seniroity, we saw it today at 120. It was a little hard to read with all the wet tears on it. So what you are saying is you want seniroity, but you do not want to put the time in. SENIROITY RULES LIKE IT OR NOT. IT SUCKS WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY. LIKE THEY SAY UP HERE IN THE (⊙▃⊙) CONCETRATION CAMP UP HERE, IS YOU SHOULD HAVE STARTED EARLIER. Which is just a dumb answer. All you big men, MAN UP ALL READY AND GET OVER IT. Lets just think for one minute, if we did not fall in seniority order, their would be mass chaos in the whole company. YRC and the TEAMSTERS know that. ALL WE HAVE, IS SENIROITY, LET ME REPEAT THAT FOR ALL THE DUMB PEOPLE, ALL WE HAVE IS SENIROITY.

good post stroud!!!!!!!!!! we can always count on a good laugh from you.........g

that is hilarious stuff, but absolutely true!!!! so all you trucker wanna be's better face the facts and move on. it's not good for anyone, but it's the way of the new world!!

ps, hope i spelled everything correctly.

Thanks guys, SORRY ELCTRICIDIOT, I AM NOT TO EDGEAMACATED, I AM JUS A DUUM DRIVER, OH YEAH THAT HAS MORE SENIROITY, SENIORITY THAN MOST GUYS COMING TO THE 120 COUNTRY CLUB. As long as I can write numbers on my bid card, everything will just be fine. LMB.:hysterical:

Good post STA LAG, you would swear we work with a bunch of brain surgeons. Maybe ELECTRICIDIOT IS ONE OF THOSE TIE WANNBEEES. He should come to 120, he would make a great addition to the new (⊙▃⊙) youth.

Oh don't leave the bed bugs bite.:tongue0002::eck15::puke:[/QUOTE]
SO buddy...I just have to correct you on one more thing...since we're at it...I believe the expression is "Don't 'let' the bed bugs bite...lol... Just Kidding my friend...Don't get all serious on me....I 100% agree with your post though , like I believe most reasonable people do..Keep on trucking bud:1036316054: P.S. Grammer class is over for now student's...lol..j/k

spell

that is hilarious stuff, but absolutely true!!!! so all you trucker wanna be's better face the facts and move on. it's not good for anyone, but it's the way of the new world!!

ps, hope i spelled everything correctly.

iss tizz sppiled write?:TR10driving03:

The big bad TRUCKERS passing around the paper about yellows seniority, we saw it today at 120. It was a little hard to read with all the wet tears on it. So what you are saying is you want seniority, but you do not want to put the time in. SENIORITY RULES LIKE IT OR NOT. IT SUCKS WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY. LIKE THEY SAY UP HERE IN THE (⊙▃⊙) CONCETRATION CAMP UP HERE, IS YOU SHOULD HAVE STARTED EARLIER. Which is just a dumb answer. All you big men, MAN UP ALL READY AND GET OVER IT. Lets just think for one minute, if we did not fall in seniority order, their would be mass chaos in the whole company. YRC and the TEAMSTERS know that. ALL WE HAVE, IS SENIOITY, LET ME REPEAT THAT FOR ALL THE DUMB PEOPLE, ALL WE HAVE IS SENIOITY.

if you've got that document post it

Good post STA LAG, you would swear we work with a bunch of brain surgeons. Maybe ELECTRICIDIOT IS ONE OF THOSE TIE WANNBEEES. He should come to 120, he would make a great addition to the new (⊙▃⊙) youth.

:hysterical:k.........hate to break your heart stroud.....i am retiring in april 2009 with 25 yrs in the teamsters and will be only 51 yrs old........there is life after yrcw.......just remember if you come on here bashing brothers and sisters expect to be bashed back...........grow up dude........anyway let me buy you a cup of coffee.........get over it.....:chairshot::hysterical: