Yellow | Boston to Buffalo

TheBigR

04/46-02/2010
Rest In Peace
Credits
Where's the freight goin or how are you guys running it with the T-Way closed Syr to Alb? I'm outa the loop and haven't heard from any of my goodbuddies............

Mass Pike to Albany, then down 88 to 20. More up and down than you can imagine.Makes Branford look like a dimple. 20 over to 81n and back on the thruway to the Buff.About 12 hours from NH. to Buff.

remo williams said:
Mass Pike to Albany, then down 88 to 20. More up and down than you can imagine.Makes Branford look like a dimple. 20 over to 81n and back on the thruway to the Buff.About 12 hours from NH. to Buff.
Hmmm. isn't that 1 more hour then D.O.T. gives you?:duh: :chairshot:

242 dispatch told me that 3 drivers got fired for being of route this week! 2 from akron and 1 from toledo...........

thegr8one said:
242 dispatch told me that 3 drivers got fired for being of route this week! 2 from akron and 1 from toledo...........
Driving the pike I assume?:chairshot:and yes I'm following you!

Yes on the pike! Also who ever pays for pike out of pocket and breaks down their fired! Union also say they will not back you up! yes i see you following me.......

thegr8one said:
Yes on the pike! Also who ever pays for pike out of pocket and breaks down their fired! Union also say they will not back you up! yes i see you following me.......
I think those guys are crazy to pay out of pocket. Well you can always use your the captain of the ship and say there was a problem on your route. Even Mark S said that we are still the captain, but of course he's the admiral and what he says overides anything he said before!:chairshot:

Boing-Boing an Admiral?
I see him more like a jack booted (⊙▃⊙)!