FedEx Freight | Bowlers: wanna go to Reno for Nationals?

Uncle Stumpy

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello fellow Fedex Associates, I am looking for a couple (2) decent bowlers currently sanctioned at 195 or better to join me and about 40 others (including some spouses not bowling) in Reno, Nevada on Friday and Saturday, March 16th and 17th, 2007 to participate in all events in the 2007 USBC National Championship Tournament. You do not have to be a Fedex employee, I am simply using this forum to search for a couple of guys with some commonalities other than bowling. If this would interest you please contact me by way of private message for more information, it will make it easier for me to reply. I already have the dates and times locked in. BTW there will be the NCAA tournament there that weekend so if you are a college BB fan you will be there for the tournament if you want to attend.
The total entry fee per bowler is $150.00 for all events there are also a side pots and brackets you can pay into if you are interested. If you come on board with a partner you can bowl with him in as your partner in the doubles event. I will consider bowlers with a 190 average but 195 average and up will be considered first (our team average for 3 bowlers is 195). The only other requirements will be the purchase of team shirts about $45.00 each. As mentioned, many of the guys on this trip bring their spouses and make a weekend Reno getaway out of it.
RSVP ASAP please!!

Uncle Stumpy

Wow Uncle Stumpy I did not know you were such a good ball handler .
Good luck hope we have some good bowlers here because that's one hell of a avarage to have.

Is there a particular size ball that you are better handling than others.

I have been looking for a good ball handler and also a ball washer.

I have made a few dollars over the years and decided these were two of the luxuries I deserve.

Please advise

I think what you are looking for is at the strip club FOTF.
If you are looking for a ball washer I saw one on the golf
course the other day it looked like it would work for the small ones.:nutkick: .

You know when I was at the 8th hole at the local course I saw a nice ball washer, but it was too small for the balls I had in mind.

But it would be great to have a ball handler. Think about people would ask?
Who is that ??

I would then reply.

That person handles my balls. One day when you are rich and successful you too may own one.

But thats just me....How sweet life would be!!!

No Bowlers in the bunch huh?

Hello fellow Fedex Associates, I am looking for a couple (2) decent bowlers currently sanctioned at 195 or better to join me and about 40 others (including some spouses not bowling) in Reno, Nevada on Friday and Saturday, March 16th and 17th, 2007 to participate in all events in the 2007 USBC National Championship Tournament. You do not have to be a Fedex employee, I am simply using this forum to search for a couple of guys with some commonalities other than bowling. If this would interest you please contact me by way of private message for more information, it will make it easier for me to reply. I already have the dates and times locked in. BTW there will be the NCAA tournament there that weekend so if you are a college BB fan you will be there for the tournament if you want to attend.
The total entry fee per bowler is $150.00 for all events there are also a side pots and brackets you can pay into if you are interested. If you come on board with a partner you can bowl with him as your partner in the doubles event. I will consider bowlers with a 190 average but 195 average and up will be considered first (our team average for 3 bowlers is 195). The only other requirements will be the purchase of team shirts about $45.00 each. As mentioned, many of the guys on this trip bring their spouses and make a weekend Reno getaway out of it.
RSVP ASAP please!!

Uncle Stumpy

Still considering Interested bowlers for Reno

The following still applies:
Uncle Stumpy said:
The total entry fee per bowler is $150.00 for all events there are also a side pots and brackets you can pay into if you are interested. If you come on board with a partner you can bowl with him in as your partner in the doubles event. I will consider bowlers with a 190 average but 195 average and up will be considered first (our team average for 3 bowlers is 195). The only other requirements will be the purchase of team shirts about $45.00 each. As mentioned, many of the guys on this trip bring their spouses and make a weekend Reno getaway out of it.
RSVP ASAP please!!

Uncle Stumpy

Just keep it out there Uncle Stumpy and hope some of the guys are bowlers .
Smokestack