Boycott the contract!!!

Discussion in 'UPS Freight' started by northern freighthog, Nov 22, 2013.

1. northern freighthog

northern freighthog Member

Sad think going on here, are we too boycott every account they lose, I'll start boycotting when they give us a good contract that reduces the co-pays that we pay. Are they going to boycott the ones we lose, man we are going to be busy....:GrowUp:

2. on a mission

on a mission Member

Boycott The contract for what lost account? We have lost many in the not so long ago past. I would be glad to take a serious look at it if I knew which one to boycott. Please be specific freight hog. what is the tie between boycott and co-pay? I'm sure your on to something I just need clarity with a little more info.

3. northern freighthog

Have you been told to boycott walgreens by the teamsters?? Because UPS lost the account.

4. on a mission

on a mission Member

Well Ill certainly look into that now. Thanks for the info. Not sure if it has made it this far west yet.

5. karenk

karenk Member

Boycott a past customer because our service sucks? , what would be gained by that?

6. northern freighthog

Going to gain nothing but BAD PR.

7. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

I'm confused. OK it doesn't take much lol. Are we to boycott the accounts that shift their business elsewhere per the company? If so, count me out.

8. sppollock

sppollock Active Member

Boycott Walgreens, No. I only boycott Walgreens two days a year, Thanksgiving and Christmas. My wife has been a cashier there for 7 years, they have treated my whole family very good here, no way will I boycott a company because of there top management and not there local employees.

9. Skeeter

Skeeter Well-Known Member

When the teamsters say to the world we got a great contract with LHD and the medical they are trying to ram down our throats. They want us to boycott Walgreens. I'm going to swing by there and buy something even if I don't need it. What a laugh...

10. BusterNite

BusterNite Well-Known Member

What Teamsters? Are we still union? Do they still exist?

11. on a mission

on a mission Member

after checking this out about Walgreen I will not boycott them. My Question now is who are we to boycott for, Us, the company, or the union. It seems like the union may be playing up to the company for points??? Just saying. I agree we will be very busy. We have probably lost this acct. because of service, pricing, or damage. Is anyone going to stand up for the freight side?

12. sppollock

sppollock Active Member

Why boycott anybody, I am only going to boycott any business open on Thursday for black Friday. I will refuse to take part in something that has been a tradition in my family for years because I don't want to support them moving a former 6 am Friday day after Thanksgiving fun people watching thing into taking families apart and not letting mom or dad be home with there families due to work. That is the only boycott I am taking, and that means no Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Toys R Us or any of those stores this Thursday or Friday, and yes that will include Walgreens for those two days only.

13. 7oakacres

7oakacres Member

Maybe we should boycott the union since they haven't done **** for us!!!

14. northern freighthog

Give us a better contract and ill think about it. I was there today and spent almost $100.00 and it felt pretty good. So:butt kiss:

15. northern freighthog

I would like to know when we lose a account will Package boycott them for us I think not we should do all are shopping there.:wee:

16. sppollock

sppollock Active Member

Nah, My wife does a lot of our cheap shopping there, unless there is a very good reason to boycott...