TForce | Boycott the contract!!!

Credits
Sad think going on here, are we too boycott every account they lose, I'll start boycotting when they give us a good contract that reduces the co-pays that we pay. Are they going to boycott the ones we lose, man we are going to be busy....:GrowUp:

Boycott The contract for what lost account? We have lost many in the not so long ago past. I would be glad to take a serious look at it if I knew which one to boycott. Please be specific freight hog. what is the tie between boycott and co-pay? I'm sure your on to something I just need clarity with a little more info.

I'm confused. OK it doesn't take much lol. Are we to boycott the accounts that shift their business elsewhere per the company? If so, count me out.

Boycott Walgreens, No. I only boycott Walgreens two days a year, Thanksgiving and Christmas. My wife has been a cashier there for 7 years, they have treated my whole family very good here, no way will I boycott a company because of there top management and not there local employees.

Have you been told to boycott walgreens by the teamsters?? Because UPS lost the account.

When the teamsters say to the world we got a great contract with LHD and the medical they are trying to ram down our throats. They want us to boycott Walgreens. I'm going to swing by there and buy something even if I don't need it. What a laugh...

after checking this out about Walgreen I will not boycott them. My Question now is who are we to boycott for, Us, the company, or the union. It seems like the union may be playing up to the company for points??? Just saying. I agree we will be very busy. We have probably lost this acct. because of service, pricing, or damage. Is anyone going to stand up for the freight side?

Why boycott anybody, I am only going to boycott any business open on Thursday for black Friday. I will refuse to take part in something that has been a tradition in my family for years because I don't want to support them moving a former 6 am Friday day after Thanksgiving fun people watching thing into taking families apart and not letting mom or dad be home with there families due to work. That is the only boycott I am taking, and that means no Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Toys R Us or any of those stores this Thursday or Friday, and yes that will include Walgreens for those two days only.

Give us a better contract and ill think about it. I was there today and spent almost $100.00 and it felt pretty good. So:butt kiss:

When the teamsters say to the world we got a great contract with LHD and the medical they are trying to ram down our throats. They want us to boycott Walgreens. I'm going to swing by there and buy something even if I don't need it. What a laugh...