XPO | Boycott the tdc -just say no

Ya gotta admire his unquestioning loyalty. My dog has that and no matter what I do, it's a party every day when I get home.

I have boycotted for 4 years because I dont believe the company has the right to use your name if you place in any division.. It is just a giant marketing tool and like good little Lambs most follow the Sheppard!!!!!!Wake up drivers how many times do you need to be bent over before you understand they dont give a rats *** about you and even less about your family.....

you know what I stayed off the boards for a couple of weeks and i feel better,not that it is the drivers that upset me,but it does me no good to constantly be mad about something that i cant change,my opinion about the tdc,I signed up but i am not going because i am not happy about things here at conway,do not want to be seen in uniform,and not so proud to be a part of conway,but i need a job,and this is the best there is right now for me,BUT if you want to compete do it for youre self not the company,do what ever makes you happy....as i said on another post LIFE IS TOO SHORT,to let a job ruin youre outlook on life..

you know what I stayed off the boards for a couple of weeks and i feel better,not that it is the drivers that upset me,but it does me no good to constantly be mad about something that i cant change,my opinion about the tdc,I signed up but i am not going because i am not happy about things here at conway,do not want to be seen in uniform,and not so proud to be a part of conway,but i need a job,and this is the best there is right now for me,BUT if you want to compete do it for youre self not the company,do what ever makes you happy....as i said on another post LIFE IS TOO SHORT,to let a job ruin youre outlook on life..

Are we required to wear the uniform at the competitions? Just askin'.

They will ask you the sizes of all that attend. The uniforms are all very cute and all are brand new. They include mandatory ties and you will appear as part of a very happy and cohesive team after they dress you up. The big wigs at Conway will ALL be your best friend for the entire weekend! You will also coordinate very nicely with with your family as they will dress them up too AND you and family are expected to wear your new clothes home on the plane after the closing ceremonies.

Conway does not expect you to return the clothing issued to you.

I guess its a way of getting new clothes after the cuts...lol...Its amazing,how i can entertain my self while everyone else is sleeping

lets see i wanted to boycott the survey i was told if i was that unhappy to quit,now its my turn if you drivers are so unhappy then quit.

lets see i wanted to boycott the survey i was told if i was that unhappy to quit,now its my turn if you drivers are so unhappy then quit.

You know something,,,thats y the divorce rate is over 50% if i quit my marrage everytime things got a little rough,i would be paying alot of woman alot of alimonyand child support..One thing i have learned in almost 50 years and being with the same woman for almost 30,,just when I thought hey this cant get any worse,MOST of the time things get better..OK SHE made me post this...lol,,but life is all what you make of it,,that goes for work too,,its a choice,choose to be happy

The mood has changed a lot here since the surveys. The results are yet to be tabulated but I would like to go out on a limb and declare the survey a success. It has achieved the intended goal.

The mood has changed a lot here since the surveys. The results are yet to be tabulated but I would like to go out on a limb and declare the survey a success. It has achieved the intended goal.

I was off the day of the survey and my TM never offered me one when i returned. Then again according to some drivers they will check for fingerprints to see who it was that filled out the survey:biglaugh:

I was off the day of the survey and my TM never offered me one when i returned. Then again according to some drivers they will check for fingerprints to see who it was that filled out the survey:biglaugh:

Nope, fingerprints are passe' - they are using DNA. Conway got a sample from everyone during the anal probes when our pension was extracted. I know 'cause I woke up during the dream but most people slept right through it.

You have till the end of today to fill out your survey. By doing so, you will feel like you are part of the team again. You will regain a sense that your opinion/concerns are important and valuable.....It's cheaper then drugs and almost magical to watch.

Really, do consider filling it out if you can.

:biglaugh:
Nope, fingerprints are passe' - they are using DNA. Conway got a sample from everyone during the anal probes when our pension was extracted. I know 'cause I woke up during the dream but most people slept right through it.

You have till the end of today to fill out your survey. By doing so, you will feel like you are part of the team again. You will regain a sense that your opinion/concerns are important and valuable.....It's cheaper then drugs and almost magical to watch.

Really, do consider filling it out if you can.

:biglaugh: thats funny right there. I dont care who ya are:biglaugh: