Brand New to the Wilson Family.

Hi all... I applied for Wilson at the Richmond Terminal, but I haven't heard anything from them at this point. I was wondering how long are their hiring process? The woman there told me that they are hiring, but I probably won't hear anything until after the new year. I've been out of work here in Rich. Va. for the past month. After being in the trucking industry for 12yrs. and only been employed with 3 companies, it shouldn't be too hard to get another job. Wrong, this trucking world is unbelieveable. If anyone see this and has any suggestions, please let me know.

BigSlim OUT!

I would get back with them,and tell them you was wanting to check up on your application.Its a little slow now but nothing unusual for this time of year...GL

Im sure HE didnt do anything wrong to form his opinion....:1036316054:Definitely alot of built up animosity to create a sn like that,lol..

wilson sux

I worked there 9 yrs and got sick, after 12 weeks they let me go and then put a bunch of lies on my dac report now i cant get a decent job.:tongue0002:

no animosity.just truth .they reported to dac 3 accidents. i admit to one . the others were incidents.i hit a deer & during hurricane rita in 03 a tree fell across 360 and hit the truck and busted a mirror and they turned those in as accidents to dac.

I dont care for the 12 week rule either,their should be exceptions made.As far as the dac report goes,it seems 2 of them are very explainable...Ive got me a deer this year and I would hate to think that would stop me from a future job opportunity if I persued it..

DAC report

Wilsonhater, I too, don't agree with the 12 weeks your out theory sort of chicken if you know what I mean. But if you have not seen your DAC or would want a copy here is the # for a Free DAC report 1-800-331-9175 call them and say that you think something is incorrect and you want to dispute it. You also can write for a report
USIS Comm.Serv.Inc
Consumer Consulting Dept.
P.O. Box 33181
Tulsa, Ok. 74153
you have to have a written request stating that your DAC is in dispute. Include in your statement your Name,Address,Phone#,D.O.B.and a money order for $8.00.. I hope this can shine some light on a bad situation and good luck with your future job BigW-RD

lexington terminal

does anybody work out of the lexington-columbia,sc terminal? could anybody tell whats the top pay for wilson local city drivers.