FedEx Freight | Breakdown

worthless

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone miss the days when just one place handled breakdown? They knew who to call no matter where you were at. I just ask cause I've been down now 3 hours 45 mins. And time is counting down. Wonder if I will make it home. The guy I share a truck with might learn not to leave his log book in the truck after this. If I use my 16 hr I have 5 hrs and 50 mins to get my lights fixed and get home. Service guy not here yet. 300 mile run. Oh well. I love my job, I love my job, I love my job!!!!'

Ouch, I hope that truck comes with a room attached! :nono: :kicking: :biglaugh: :hissy:. Does that cover all of it. I hate to tell you , but now on weekends, they have an outside company that handles breakdown. They're out of N. Carolina, I think, and you have to answer a bunch of questions, before you get to the important stuff. Good news, though, they did a good job and had me rollin in good time. I have to watch what I say, a peed off red shirt might be after me :biglaugh: WOOP WOOP CLUCK CLUCK this tired ole dead chicken hauler is bunk bound with romantic intentions for my most favorite 1 and only girl :dance: GoodLuck Be Safe

I remember breaking down one time in KS. When I told breakdown where I was he laughed at me. He told me he thought I saved all my breakdowns for out of the way places. I told him I saved them for when he was on duty. We limped back roads to Dodge City, KS. Spent the night and the place that fixed us gave us a car to get around in. An old one they used at the shop. It must have been 110 in the shade it was so hot and dry. Every time you walked in the sales room door( no waiting room) they where handing bottles of water to you. We saw the Ok Corral while we waited.