Yellow | BREAKING NEWS ; ABF Freight System, Inc. Files Legal Actions Against Teamsters, YRCW

It took management to stand up to management. Every Teamster that voted yes should be ashamed of themselves. Look at what someone ( ABF ) that has knowledge of the situation does. They did not follow Hoffa and Johnson et al to the slaughter house. They said no way!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the Teamster Power??????????????????? Where is the pride of Teamsters????????????
It is certainly not with YRCW employees.
Good Nite YRCW

It's Not courage,it's deperation and stupidity; I guess ABF forgot about legal pressidence and all the former companies like CF, who's members approved relief under the NMFA.....

How did that work out for CF? How about all those yes voters that were buying YRC stock monday morning, how's that working out? Already dropped $1.10. It was $5.55 monday morning and dropping ever since.

Last edited by a moderator:
ABF is trying to do an end run around the law. It's like the personal injury lawyer who sues for 20 million on behalf of his client who slipped on the ice and broke his arm. That lawyer doesn't expect to get 20 million. He would be happy with a hundred thousand. No matter what ABF claims they want in their press releases, on their web site, and what they tell their employees, this is just a very loud and forceful way of saying WE WANT SOME OF THE SAME CONCESSIONS! I'd be willing to bet that this would all go away if they got a 15 percent wage reduction and some work rule changes.

Wrong. This new proposal begins immediately after our next pay period.

So instead of getting 100%, it will be 25%. All it equals is :::shit:::. The other 75% is for the RFID Implant Chips to implant into the YRCW employees. By that time the :::shit::: 25% will feel like 100%. :biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Not courage,it's deperation and stupidity; I guess ABF forgot about legal pressidence and all the former companies like CF, who's members approved relief under the NMFA.....

Sorry to break your bubble but CF never gave a dime of giveback and never voted on one either. They're out of business because the wimpy onion let them get away with forming conjob with BILLIONS from the onion company.

I didn't know cows could sing.

If you ever heard 'Away in a manger' you hear 'the cattle were lowing.'

Nothing like milking time or meal time to make them sing. Let an old girl have 'a full bag' (sorry annie) and she'll really 'sing'...

I worked at CF and I don't remember any concessions or relief. Just closed the doors.

OK, mud. Here's a hyperlink concerning an item in the HCB. Something that I've been talking about that will concern the members at YRCW, soon.

RFID Chip Implant found in the HC Bill, not kidding.

Can you go one week without posting your conspiracy, doom and gloom, end of the world links? As entertaining as they are initially anyone with half a brain can do a little digging and uncover the fallicies within your info.

Who said it was the end of the world? Since you inspired everyone with the Yes vote, and your from Missouri, "The Show Me" State. You can show everyone how it is done. :biglaugh:

first we never took a pay cut we never got a chance to vote on one. they ask for 12&1/2 but pull it back and we shut our doors a week later.

i wish you had 1 so we could all shut you off your shiit is getting old too. what you gonna do when they down size[or delete] your term. and you get put out ? please no ******* . i know it will be tough on you but you will survive just like all the rest you wish ill will too

Think rhis thru to its end. Yrc can be forced to close, the IBT hurt financially. ABF can't fund the pension alone so they either close or turn pensions over to our already broke government. How can any of this be so good that Teamsters are glad? Sounds like everyone loses to me?

I am surprised that everyone is surprised. What the IBT has agreed to with YRC is not what we all in the NMFA agreeded to. I see it as a contract is a contract. That is what ABF is filing suit about. If a company agreed to a contract and later says just kidding why should we all have to pay for it. You didn't see ABF going out and buying companies trying to be the biggest and baddest in the land. ABF has bought companies in the past and struggled for the decision but did they try to take down the whole industry in the process? They might have tried but it was voted down by teamsters who knew the company could come back. And they have. YRC made some bad business decisions and they want every worker to fix it for them.