Yellow | BREAKING NEWS ; ABF Freight System, Inc. Files Legal Actions Against Teamsters, YRCW

Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
I can see this happening too. YRCW can easily shut the doors tomarrow or 12/31/10. Not just because of ABF's lawsuit, but because YRCW got the vote passed and now they no longer have to honor the (original contract).

This new contract doesn't start til 01/01/11, which also waves the old contract. Now, no one will be entitled to any pension contributions for the last 18 months. The $325 million just went to the investment bankers, as their payoff.

The investment bankers weren't going to make their money on the reverse split in the Stock Market. YRCW just covered their with a lot of people's retirement money, by the use of the Homer Simpsons' of YRCW that voted Yes.

Homero_Homer_Cerveza_Beer-logo-F2D1F90EE9-seeklogo.com.gif
images

three paragraphs, ninety words..not one truth
I'm flying out to Chicago and I'm gonna punch you right in the

sausage face :hysterical::hysterical:

Oh , so YRC cannot legally extend their NMFA 2 years ? Are they somehow legally bound to always agree with ABF on a contract ? I don't think so...
This comment shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. The answer is YES! They are legally bound by an agreement that ABF, YRCW and many others (back when it was agreed to) signed saying that they are not allowed to alter the NMFA in any way that could be detrimental to any of the other companies that agreed to it. That is ABF's basis for this whole lawsuit.
Besides , enough with the steering wheel holding lawyer comments and opinions already.........
With you not even know about the agreement......you should just keep steering the truck, instead of trying to silence us on Truckingboards.......it is a chat forum after all.