Breaking news---harry is gone--replaced today.

The word is out sales people are leaving .. How long before you drivers will see the light ? No pay increases are coming.. Cuts are!! just look at the new trucks the road trucks are .. And i was told they are leasing them ,is this true ? The ship is going down, save your self's .. Has this guy Terry taken any of his time to meet the drivers yet ? He made his point with the sales people .. Why can't a company just say something about a pay increase yes or no .. They have no respect for you people ...Just take what you have .... times are changing, stand up for yourself !!! I may come back just to give out union cards .. Good luck people !!

It's deja vu all over again,as Yogi said.It's what they do best because experience is the best teacher.There is a reason for wise old men being all around. They are old. They have seen it before.

The word is out sales people are leaving .. How long before you drivers will see the light ? No pay increases are coming.. Cuts are!! just look at the new trucks the road trucks are .. And i was told they are leasing them ,is this true ? The ship is going down, save your self's .. Has this guy Terry taken any of his time to meet the drivers yet ? He made his point with the sales people .. Why can't a company just say something about a pay increase yes or no .. They have no respect for you people ...Just take what you have .... times are changing, stand up for yourself !!! I may come back just to give out union cards .. Good luck people !!

Driver,your ass got fired from NC,correct.If such a POS company would fire someone,it don't speak highly of the person that got booted.You got fired 2 years ago and still have such resentment,and you feel sorry for us??Hell,I almost feel sorry for you.Every post you've made on here has been about "something you heard" in negative reference to NC.Get over it driver.You got booted,by your estimates,to a POS company and now you're trying to save all the people that didn't get fired.Thanx

Ive been there a little over a year.Are their things I would like to see changed???Hell yea..However,I could say the same for a couple of other companies on this board that I have worked for,but im not gonna go into their forums and act like a crying little b@#$%.

When they had tried to go public and people found out what they are making 400 thousand .. And the drivers are lucky if they are making 60 thousand a year for being never home and the local drivers are working 65 hours a week .. Stop and think !! they are bending you right over .. Take it !! and take hard !!! Just was told drivers are leaving, guys that have years with the company can't take it no more .. April is around the corner and no news about $$$$ coming .. Break it down guys you are the less payed drivers now .. you make 22 a hour you pay 130 for medical that is about 17 a hour ..when it's all done .. Good luck !! Terry they gave you a big sh!!! mess ..

I can say this ,you are right about me crying ...But i cry every time i go to the bank wishing i had left sooner .. Driver or who ever you are ? I speak the truth you people are working for peanuts now .. I'm not bragging but we are at $23.65 plus overtime after 45 hours ..plus my medical is 83 a week .. a week don't go by with out 55 hours .. Now add that up o smart one ..:regretful: Now that makes my cry ...:flame::butt kiss::19::19:

They would not fix the equipment .. And all the bull s:mf_swordfight: from Mike M .. The way he talks to people .. Who needs that :spam1: .. And i left !! Not Fired .. Because i found something better ..Just like other drivers are doing now .. Not just the drivers, sales people also .. NC is going just like Big Blue did .. May take two years or so .. but it's going ,the peoples heart are just not in it .. Sorry if i have a fended you in anyway , But i know how many lives the people at NCT / management :TR10driving03::flame::flame: . not just Jevic but the Union people .. they need to get on track with better pay and Medical , 401 k .. or some kind of retirement plan .. Maybe you should start looking !! Take care ..:butt kiss: Iam sorrrrrrryyyyy ! Whats Terry feel about Unions ? now thats a real question to ask him the next time he greats the drivers ..

They would not fix the equipment .. And all the bull s:mf_swordfight: from Mike M .. The way he talks to people .. Who needs that :spam1: .. And i left !! Not Fired .. Because i found something better ..Just like other drivers are doing now .. Not just the drivers, sales people also .. NC is going just like Big Blue did .. May take two years or so .. but it's going ,the peoples heart are just not in it .. Sorry if i have a fended you in anyway , But i know how many lives the people at NCT / management :TR10driving03::flame::flame: . not just Jevic but the Union people .. they need to get on track with better pay and Medical , 401 k .. or some kind of retirement plan .. Maybe you should start looking !! Take care ..:butt kiss: Iam sorrrrrrryyyyy ! Whats Terry feel about Unions ? now thats a real question to ask him the next time he greats the drivers ..

:moon2::17::LMAO:

Yes !! i am off today !! A Payed Holiday for us !!! And by the way my heart is so into this company now .. Because they treat us like real people ... And that makes a company .. Look at Roadway 5 years ago they where on the top .. And they will come back ... Take care !!! I'm going shopping ,going to spent some of my overtime moneys ...:clap::19::shift::fingure:

Yes !! i am off today !! A Payed Holiday for us !!! And by the way my heart is so into this company now .. Because they treat us like real people ... And that makes a company .. Look at Roadway 5 years ago they where on the top .. And they will come back ... Take care !!! I'm going shopping ,going to spent some of my overtime moneys ...:clap::19::shift::fingure:

LOL..Assuming you live up here in the northeast,im sure the extra money is really needed.Congrats to ya...Oh yea,don't forget the kleenex why you're out shopping,to dry the NC tears,lol...

Guess new CEO has a plan.New ad for drivers..... .437 cents per mile ..... replace drivers who quit at .456::wtflol: thats a hell of a plan Terry:poster_stupid: the slow spiral down continues.

IM pretty sure I saw something about trainers needed for drivers straight out of school.Oh well,you get what you pay for..Drivers like that may find tough sledding in some of them old,small towns in the northeast that was made for horse and buggy instead of a sleeper and a 53..

lol You got that right.Its these sort of "business" decisions that will have NCT in a race to the bottom, added with fact that at least 50% of fleet needs to be replaced, and won't be.

Jockey... you know as well as I from past exsperience, when there is no money for equipment repairs they take from wages, when there is no more to take from wages, people start disapearing from inside.
When they stop paying the insurance and discontinue the 401 contributions, RUN FOR THE HILLS!
cause brother there ain't much time left!!!

Good Luck!

Greed :argue:!!! up on the top :moon2:.. You people need to wake up ... The crash is coming :6817:Greed Greed you are just:732: Has Terry taken any time to meet any of the drivers ? You would think a new CEO could take sometime for the people that made a job for him ..:1036316054:

just heard Jim M is out for Medical .. he is one of the lucky ones with some moneys, hope he gets well soon.. Anyone remember Sammy V and what happen to him ? Rest in peace Sam ..

So whats the good word over at NCT? Is everything good? I haven't heard of any bad moves or even good one at that! I have a some friends over there so I hope all is good!

dispatcher friend sayd sales bosses are making sales sign non compete clauses...salesman are mailing them back--refusing to sign them..also sayd their getting ipads t o monitor there daily sales.....oops thought things were better.

As for the ipads,maybe that is an accountability thing.Drivers(and im assuming dockworkers too)have an accountability device onboard.The non compete clause for salesmen....is that a signed statement saying they wont go after NCT accounts should they leave for another company??

I agree with the accountability thing...we all are getting monitored these days...make these salesman earn their salariers honestly.....the non compete thing...not really sure i they can keep you from providing for your family. There has to be more to the story.