Holland | Breaking News

95.3 !!? .3 OVER?!!!

NRQw4Wx.jpg

BA told me today as long it's 96.0 or lower, lst year was 95.2 and we got a 1% bonus, so I'm saying we'll get a 1%. Onus

I don't know how they figure it would be cheaper to turn trucks up to 70. They'd have to hire a whole crew of drivers to follow behind all the trucks and trailers with a scrap bucket picking up all the pieces that fall off when the vibrate and shake at those warp speeds. Sounds kind of counter productive and costly. :hide: :smilie93c peelout:
Break out the Batman tape and baling wire! Though that won't fix parts of the driver falling off as they disintegrate from all the vibration.

We did. New Penn told us last month no bonus this year, unless that has changed when they did the hard numbers.
seen first hand that they run m/t's and sent freight wrong directions worsethan usual for the fourth quarter. I don't know why they wanted to pull o/r down but they did it. I like to think it wasn't to keep us from getting bonus because they lost more by wasting than if we would have qualified so not sure what they stood to gain. I'm probably not educated enough to see the big picture but can see they tanked the 4th quarter like Matt Ryan and the Dirty birds did the Bowl!