Breaking: Steve Scalise, House Majority Whip, shot at GOP charity baseball practice in Virginia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Toby, Jun 14, 2017.

1. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

As far as hating America and all it stands for,Bammer is in a class of his own.

2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Like I've said, I'm not in love with Trump- but hes doing the best so far, since Reagan.

Dems remind me of a very short grouch I used to work with years ago. Never satisfied. One day I told him I could get him a date with Raquel Welch and he'd say she was too tall.....

Northern Flash likes this.
  3. a9faninnc

Its the Trump affect.They are so accustomed to having opposition wither up and run off,in response to their vile,profanity laced abuse.Trump comes back at them.It may be to his detriment sometimes,but its still nice having a President that just dont turn the other cheek everytime..

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

So you found more fake news and statistics that were produced by a fake news outlet, nobody cares.
    I can guarantee you that the respect for our nation, world wide, is on the rise. We understand that the "licking the boots of other nations" is the way you folks want it, but look at how the world is on fire because of Obama's apologizing and leading from the rear.
    Trump is getting that turned around at record speed. Nations are currently reaching out to us for several reasons, versus the way it was under Barry, where they were looking for an opportunity to put their boot on our throat.

That is correct, I really don't.......especially those who refuse to pull their lips off the Govt. teat.

5. Northern Flash

Right there is the entire problem with your type. You bank on getting help from someone else in your daily life and bank on getting help from the rest of the world, on the larger stage.
    As a country, we should never be counting on anyone for anything because that makes you subject to manipulation.
    Just like in your daily life, when you count on someone like the Govt. being there for you, you become subject to manipulation, and you my friend, are being manipulated by the Democrat party.

6. Northern Flash

They shouldn't even be able to vote since they don't vote for the benefit of their country, they vote for whatever benefits their own cause, and it's usually the Democrat party that puts the crumbs in their pockets while they sit on the couch all day.

jimmy g likes this.
  7. Northern Flash

I would rather have a businessman that had never been in politics versus a Community Agitator, turned politician, who only had the testicles large enough to show up to a vote, and vote "present" the majority of the time.

8. Northern Flash

:fart:

We like to be accurate on here.

9. Northern Flash

I think that you might have just uncovered why Obama was so worthless, and obviously distracted.
    :2437:

:biglaugh:

jimmy g likes this.
  10. Northern Flash

Yep. They are currently blubbering about job creation, blubbering about a TrumpCare proposal that might be more leftist than Obamacare, blubbering about corporations repatriating their money, blubbering about our President trying to protect our nations from illegals and radical Muslims, blubbering about our President cutting wasteful spending, etc.etc.
    They all need to be put on suicide watch, or just leave the Democrat party completely.

11. Northern Flash

Yep. You nailed it. They were used to the Republicans being a bunch of pansy assed pushovers, and the left doesn't know how to act now that their tactics are falling on deaf ears.
    And the American people are lovin' it.

12. Northern Flash

He is the first President in history where it's easy to make the case that the guy didn't actually love his country.
    There are several other presidents that were awful and had a failed policies and a failed way of thinking, but at least they loved their country, but they were just wrong with their viewpoints.
    Obama doesn't love or respect hardly anything about this nation.

jimmy g likes this.
  13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Post of the Day!!!

14. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Of course Obama's would be higher, he paid for Europe's free stuff with our money.

15. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Durbin’s Office Won’t Release Emails With GOP Baseball Shooter

"
    Democratic Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin’s office will not release reported email correspondence with anti-GOP shooter James Hodgkinson.

An Associated Press report says, “Hodgkinson also visited the office of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, whose campaign he had worked on as a volunteer, and was in email contact with the two Democratic senators from his home state.”

The “two Democratic senators from his home state” of Illinois would presumably be Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth."

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/27/exclusive-sen-durbins-office-wont-release-hodgkinson-emails/A

16. a9faninnc

Dimm scum probably encouraged this Bernut...

17. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

one would think they would be needed for the investigation

if the rolls were reversed the entire Dem congress would be calling for investigation and the release of everything
    Reps grow a set please

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  18. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Dicky of is up for reelection in Illinois, and what is in those emails may expose him so of course they want to hide the content.

I agree across the board they need to grow a set! Where are the senate and house hearings on all that has been revealed about the former Adminastration... stop playing defense and start moving the ball forward on offense!

Northern Flash, jimmy g and a9faninnc like this.
  19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Problem is

A: Trump is a N.Y. Liberal, eventually wants Single Payer.

B: 90% of the Repub Congress are Repubs In Name Only. Secretly, they Love Obama care, but only when THEY Control it. They voted 40some times for repeal when it was a 'show vote', so they could campaign on Repeal. Now they have power, and turn out to be disguised Democrats... Thank God for the Freedom Caucus to stop them!!!

Rastus and Northern Flash like this.
  20. Northern Flash

Good find, I hadn't heard that.
    Start an investigation......since the Democrats do like investigations.
    Look at the lack of transparency within the Democrat party. They are sneaky snakes and do all of their business under the cover of darkness and in the shadows.
    Start an investigation immediately.

jimmy g likes this.