Estes | Bring on the UNION !!!!

Another thought is when I was at estes they were pretty laid back on drops and hooks so I'm sure there was abuse. Where there is abuse the company has to do something to take control. Charging this to the terminals takes some of that under control.
It's not always a bad thing if the company saves money. I could see in CA or in the northeast where it could cut your pay but it's because some knucklehead out of let's say Denver that abused it. Why not get rid of those that steal ? That's the question

Illuminati could you put this in laymans terms,just what the hell was this guy suing for.

I could tell you exactly what his litigation is about. I guess you should direct your inquiry to me, not my good brother Illuminati. The ever present Teamster Elvis out.......................................................

Well sometimes ? This debate for the most part is between estes drivers so it will stay here. The only times moves are made is if there is trolling by union members telling estes drivers to go union. Union talk in a nonunion forum is ok as long as it's between estes drivers.
The only union member to post so far is to tell the driver he was wrong and the union won't help him lol

There is no federal standard to how what truck drivers get paid. If all was fair them OTR boys would get paid by the hour sitting at docks instead of for free for hours on end.

Does this mean that if someone like myself, comments on this here subject, that it will be demoted to the infamous debate forum? OHHHH NOOOOO! All I have to say is, I told you guys this was coming. Ask my old nemesis, truckin4jesus. We went round and round about this subject. TE out.....

I could tell you exactly what his litigation is about. I guess you should direct your inquiry to me, not my good brother Illuminati. The ever present Teamster Elvis out.......................................................

Is this coincidence or not. The plaintiff in this lawsuit from the same area as the infamous Trucker Elvis. Could they possibly be one and the same? The King has risen from the ashes of rock and roll eternity to save us from the evil empire. Hahahahaha

Does this mean that if someone like myself, comments on this here subject, that it will be demoted to the infamous debate forum? OHHHH NOOOOO! All I have to say is, I told you guys this was coming. Ask my old nemesis, truckin4jesus. We went round and round about this subject. TE out.....

I'm thinking ex employees should also be able to participate without repercussions. You have the advantage of viewing this from a distance and also having worked here, are aware of the circumstances at hand.

I'm thinking ex employees should also be able to participate without repercussions. You have the advantage of viewing this from a distance and also having worked here, are aware of the circumstances at hand.
lol. I think we all know when things get out of hand. Nobody wants a thread to close.

I will say very informative phone call yesterday and good way to think on this subject. Guys need to be paid something on delay or hooking. I understand that abuse was there and those need to be fired. But why take all that away and put all that in control of whatever the terminal feels like doing that day. Man back east 200 miles can take 14+ hours now. I can see it already. We will get you out when we can go sit down. :( Chicago is all I need to say lol

I will say very informative phone call yesterday and good way to think on this subject. Guys need to be paid something on delay or hooking. I understand that abuse was there and those need to be fired. But why take all that away and put all that in control of whatever the terminal feels like doing that day. Man back east 200 miles can take 14+ hours now. I can see it already. We will get you out when we can go sit down. :( Chicago is all I need to say lol

how true those words sound, not just chicago... any terminal for that matter.....you have 4-5 scheduals and only one spotter who is pizzed off to begin with..... your number 5 to be hooked ......looks like 2 hour delay is very probable

how true those words sound, not just chicago... any terminal for that matter.....you have 4-5 scheduals and only one spotter who is pizzed off to begin with..... your number 5 to be hooked ......looks like 2 hour delay is very probable
Those short 7 hour meet runs are looking very good right now.

Not to step on your thread we get 15mins/pin 1hr to break an 1hr to make plus all waiting time. Yes I run Linehall At break switchers do all work we get paid punch to punch At some eol terms we do work and get 2hrs to break and make set $46

I have a great idea. I will trade you one piece of crap extra board run for your schedule. I am sure you wont be crying about drops and hooks again.

Not to step on your thread we get 15mins/pin 1hr to break an 1hr to make plus all waiting time. Yes I run Linehall At break switchers do all work we get paid punch to punch At some eol terms we do work and get 2hrs to break and make set $46
Priciate the info. I imagine most of us probably already heard that before they turned down the offer over there or we heard it from another driver. Enjoy it while it's still available.

Bottom line is... carefull, what you ask for.

Jr Johnson, on ext #2800, states, that based on input from several of you drivers, this new policy will be put into effect. Sometimes we can be our own worst enemy !!

Bottom line is... carefull, what you ask for.

Jr Johnson, on ext #2800, states, that based on input from several of you drivers, this new policy will be put into effect. Sometimes we can be our own worst enemy !!

Sounds to me like Mr.Johnson is attempting some spin. The reality is you guys need new trucks, and they are making you pay for them. I know that sounds harsh but doesn't that sound closer to the truth? TE out....

it's different for everyone I suppose. I had a hell of a week breaking/hooking in the NE with all that snow on the ground. I like the extraboard,just glad to have a good job in these times.