Holland | bring your kid to work?

REALGEARJAMMER

TB Lurker
Credits
i am out of hollands wilkes barre terminal. the TM said that only the road men are allowed to bring a family member along. i am a city driver am i allowed to bring my wife along for my city peddle. any help would be great

REALGEARJAMMER said:
i am out of hollands wilkes barre terminal. the TM said that only the road men are allowed to bring a family member along. i am a city driver am i allowed to bring my wife along for my city peddle. any help would be great

I don't think Val will like to sit on the floor in all the muck from empty soda cans and leftover lunch bags in those trucks. Unless they cleaned them up from the red* days.....If it even "has" a jump seat.
Still doing the Wilkes-Barre peddle?:wavey:

what do you think sling shot???? oh yea welcome to trucking boards!!!!!!!!!!! wonder how his brother is doing????

Realjammer Ron has ENOUGH kids on the job when you show up. HEY GOOD NEWS the checks are in the MAIL. Jammer have a KEYSTONE on me.:tribehasspoken: :chairshot:

REALGEARJAMMER said:

I have to ask since your from Nanticoke.

Does this mean your wife is also your kid?

:smilie_132: :smilie_132: :smilie_132:

I got you there bartle. :bgroovy: