Holland | Brooklyn Ohio

Well mudpuppy, hillbillies are a segment of the white race, and if you truly are one is it ok with you to be stereotyped as a toothless, ignorant ,inbred who is not capable of leaving the mountains and loading a trailer properly for a freight line?It kinda sucks being born into poverty.

Even though I am born and raised "up north", my "hillbilly" roots run deep. I embrace my "hillbillyism" . Just trying to lighten up and have a little fun on here for a minute.

Only douchebags (kenny p). Its ok. We dont censor this board like over there at OD.

No, it's not "ok" at all. I've never seen you say anything nice about anyone. "Censored" or not, you are rude and inconsiderate. If you are the typical union freight hauler, I'm glad I'm not one because I most certainly am glad I'm not like you.

No, it's not "ok" at all. I've never seen you say anything nice about anyone. "Censored" or not, you are rude and inconsiderate. If you are the typical union freight hauler, I'm glad I'm not one because I most certainly am glad I'm not like you.

Would you like a tissue?

And the most rude freight haulers I jave run into are the non union drivers. I understand they tell you guys at Overtime Denied not to fratenize with union drivers but you could acknowledge a hello.

And the most rude freight haulers I jave run into are the non union drivers. I understand they tell you guys at Overtime Denied not to fratenize with union drivers but you could acknowledge a hello.

One of my best friends on my former peddle route was the holland driver. Good friends with the ABF driver in my territory too. You realize that if you have a problem with lots of folks the problem is probably you, right?

No just figured you'd like to learn how to talk to folks. Obviously you have a lot to learn.

I dont have any use for your company monkey Kenny P. He hides behind the board censors bad mouthing union drivers and when I try to correct him I get to hear from the "mods" over there. So no, he gets zero respect from me.

One of my best friends on my former peddle route was the holland driver. Good friends with the ABF driver in my territory too. You realize that if you have a problem with lots of folks the problem is probably you, right?

I dont have a problem with lots of folks. And you ran a peddle at Conway not OD. I Talk to Conway guys all the time.

I dont have any use for your company monkey Kenny P. He hides behind the board censors bad mouthing union drivers and when I try to correct him I get to hear from the "mods" over there. So no, he gets zero respect from me.

I'd believe you but the problem is I don't see you respect anyone at all.