XPO | Brooks

I start out in 07' with Conway and I tried to give XPO a chance but I can't stand this place anymore and I'm trying to find a way out before this ship sinks. Jacob's only wanted Menlo but had to buy the whole package. It's reported he us investing $90 million into the LTL division but most of that is on trucks. Well what about everything else we need? Tape, pallet jacks, toilet paper, you know the simple things? We've outgrown our barn and XPO pulled the plug on adding on so now we have 3 doors to break freight in for the city inbound. The rest have city vans being loaded.its making this job harder than it has to be. We've had several FOM's and FOS's quit from several terminals the past couple years because XPO won't let them do their jobs and are told if they don't like it, there's the door. I bet Tony got that same push back.

We all better get on our hip Waiters ***** gonna hit the Fan soon more lean crap that don't work these people are gonna kill what was once a leader SMDH !! FOOLS !!

Speaking of lean , we had a driver theat just went around labeling things for a good year and getting 12 hrs a day doing it. All the time he was doing it we were short drivers .... Frustrating. No , I was not a big fan of "lean" .

Just to be clear I do not believe that the company is headed to disaster because of the change in President. As matter of fact I hope he can change the current level of culture. I am skeptical as to what constraints he will work under as to weather he can implement improvement or fall victim to the O/R chase. In all fairness I think we should cross are our fingers and wish him luck.
I do however think our current path , prior to his installment is not substainable or beneficial to the customers we serve or to the employees who are trying to maintain our past reputation the best they can.

Good luck Mr. Wager your going to need it.

But are his ties completely severed from Amazon???....
$143 Billion says there are still some ties.
CeKSEpP.jpg

Squeezing to hard is my guess, do it all but don't spend a cent in doing so. Chasing that OD O/R number to lure in investors take its toll. My guess is the next guy Will start out of the gate cutting even more to make those numbers . Buckle up .

You mean after we get sold again ?

I will say this. Most long-time people have had a wait-and-see attitude with XPO. ( personally , I gave XPO two years to show me the direction they were going )

With SOOOOOO much turnover in the upper management it's impossible to ignore that there is an enormous problem with leadership.

How long until this has an irreversible effect on day to day people just minding their business? Not trying to be Chicken Little , I'm simply pointing out you normally do not see VPs and presidents of companies - directors of operations and terminal managers - account executives and HR managers - all leaving so abruptly.

Here today then ...gone. And they give a -_-_ about a non-compete clause.

Just like last time we got sold.