XPO | Brooks

It is now over 2 months since they sh##t canned Brooks. It looks like no one is beating down Brad's J office door for that job.
Hey wait...... This is the same problem we are having getting drivers it must be a normal thing at XPO
New guy was named. can’t remember it

Everybody thinks we are getting sold off again. They ain't fixing nothing. They ain't replacing anybody in management. Losing drivers and losing freight. This pile of ::shit:: is certainly about to find a fan.

Yep. I know some guys wonder why they don't promote drivers. They'd probably like to, but you'd be insane to become disposable for what they're offering.
I've said it before : there are a lot of capable people driving , working the dock , CSR's...but things have been screwed up so bad that most long term employees will not take a promotion that offers few advantages due to the deck being stacked against you automatically.

I've said it before : there are a lot of capable people driving , working the dock , CSR's...but things have been screwed up so bad that most long term employees will not take a promotion that offers few advantages due to the deck being stacked against you automatically.

Many people that have went into management have said that it's not viewed as a positive that you have first hand experience as a driver/dockworker. It's actually viewed as a negative amongst your new " peers ".

We picked up a bunch of national accounts lately but we don't have enough equipment drivers or dockworkers what we do have tractor wise are old and loaners that breakdown once a week we send a new truck in for pm and we don't get it back for months.
They only hire inexperienced drivers and part time dockworkrs with 0 experience. We are moving a record amount of freight with a record amount of dead weight its crushing the good workers and probably making it even harder to hire. I see a lot of freight that only the low end companies use to haul most of it is super high % for claims.
I don't know what is going on but I have never seen anything like it.

Anybody know how this new guy is doing for us ... good,bad or no change?
I know we lost rolled alloy a couple weeks ago. Most of their product was created in white, heavy cardboard boxes, some had no box or crate. Now that we don’t take uncrated steel, they went elsewhere. As much as it was garbage freight, the profit was huge and added big numbers for my barn personally. I know all drivers are happy to not have to handle it anymore, I’ll miss the bottom line. No bonus for me next year.

I know we lost rolled alloy a couple weeks ago. Most of their product was created in white, heavy cardboard boxes, some had no box or crate. Now that we don’t take uncrated steel, they went elsewhere. As much as it was garbage freight, the profit was huge and added big numbers for my barn personally. I know all drivers are happy to not have to handle it anymore, I’ll miss the bottom line. No bonus for me next year.
We've lost a few of the hand unload accounts. Doesn't bother me.

The sky is falling. The sky is falling. We are all doomed.
Excuse me while I go earn a couple of grand this week.
The sky is falling.

Being so short sighted will keep you blind to the danger for a while. But eventually it will get close enough that you see it.