TForce | Brotherly Love.......

Greezy Trucker

TB Veteran
Credits
So after the INTERGRATION is all done we going to act more civilized or not, ya think???? Will we then all realize that the companies we did our time with are gone and we ALL work for the same company???? And then maybe we can actually acknowledge eachother on radio and such..... And maybe get to the point we can agree on something.... Oh yeah we are trucking idiots and are like pigs in mud. As much as they like to roll in mud, we love to argue!!!! So anyway just wondering....

Heres a follow up on my claim photos.All is well..

My route trailer has really been loaded very well all week since my TM went ballistic on our dock crew with the pictures I took of the lamp oil that tipped over,and leaked all down one side of my trailer.

I went to our dock crew to wish them a very good week end,and also thank them for the good job they were doing loading my trailer,just before I left out on my route friday morning.

They seemed like they were really blown away with my comments,but smiled and said no problem.telling me to have a good week end as well.

Than I went to my TM,and told him what I'd said to them.
He said that he was happy I did that, and that we should all work together.
He also thanked me for turnning in the pictures,telling me to keep taking pictures if I'd like,saying he wished more drivers would do the same if they see their loads messed up,but that he thought the dock crew had learned a lot by what had happened this time with my pictures.

Its really something how something that seemed like it was a real bad thing I did trying to prevent claims, had turned around in such a short time.

Just one more truth that the power of prayer in Jesus name works.

When everybody was very upset over this issue.
I prayed,and believed that it would work out for the good,and it has.

Thank you Jesus for one more answer to prayer in your name.

Apostolic said:
My route trailer has really been loaded very well all week since my TM went ballistic on our dock crew with the pictures I took of the lamp oil that tipped over,and leaked all down one side of my trailer.

I went to our dock crew to wish them a very good week end,and also thank them for the good job they were doing loading my trailer,just before I left out on my route friday morning.

They seemed like they were really blown away with my comments,but smiled and said no problem.telling me to have a good week end as well.

Than I went to my TM,and told him what I'd said to them.
He said that he was happy I did that, and that we should all work together.
He also thanked me for turnning in the pictures,telling me to keep taking pictures if I'd like,saying he wished more drivers would do the same if they see their loads messed up,but that he thought the dock crew had learned a lot by what had happened this time with my pictures.

Its really something how something that seemed like it was a real bad thing I did trying to prevent claims, had turned around in such a short time.

Just one more truth that the power of prayer in Jesus name works.

When everybody was very upset over this issue.
I prayed,and believed that it would work out for the good,and it has.

Thank you Jesus for one more answer to prayer in your name.

Well that is fantstic!!!! But not quite what I was meaning....Between companies....I can already give the guys I work with all the crap they can stand....I want to share the love respectfully with my Wonder"O" brothers and sisters.......

wassesname said:
wate till you need somthing, dont hesitate to ask a brother.

Well there should be enough of us out there it will be hard just to not get ran over....I just like the harassing on the radio and all.....And have yet for an "O" driver say anything....Oh I take that back one told me they didn't want UPS on the door....And I wasn't even talking to him, just flippin a MC guy a hard time and he butted in....