Yellow | BROWN AT PRESS CLUB: I BELIEVE PENSIONS COMMITTEE WILL SUCCEED AT SOLVING CRISIS THIS YEAR

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
raw

For Immediate Release
Thursday, April 12, 2018
(202) 224-3978

BROWN AT PRESS CLUB: I BELIEVE PENSIONS COMMITTEE WILL SUCCEED AT SOLVING CRISIS THIS YEAR

Senator is Co-Chair of Joint Select Committee on the Solvency of Multiemployer Pensions

STARTING NOW:
Brown’s remarks will be streamed on the National Press Club website
here. The event will also be covered by C-SPAN and NPR.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – At the National Press Club today, U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH), the co-chair of the Joint Select Committee on the Solvency of Multiemployer Pension Plans, said he believes the committee will succeed in producing a bipartisan solution to the pension crisis threatening small businesses and 1.5 million workers and retirees nationwide.

Brown has been fighting for a solution to the pension crisis for years and helped create the Committee in the budget compromise reached by Congress in February. Brown is serving as Co-Chair with U.S. Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT). The Committee held its first meeting on March 14. Brown has been raising awareness for the pension crisis in recent stops across Ohio.

The Committee will hold its next hearing Wednesday, April 18, 2018.

http://www.press.org/news-multimedia/videos/npc-luncheon-sen-sherrod-brown

:usa:

raw

For Immediate Release
Thursday, April 12, 2018
(202) 224-3978

BROWN AT PRESS CLUB: I BELIEVE PENSIONS COMMITTEE WILL SUCCEED AT SOLVING CRISIS THIS YEAR

Senator is Co-Chair of Joint Select Committee on the Solvency of Multiemployer Pensions

STARTING NOW:
Brown’s remarks will be streamed on the National Press Club website
here. The event will also be covered by C-SPAN and NPR.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – At the National Press Club today, U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH), the co-chair of the Joint Select Committee on the Solvency of Multiemployer Pension Plans, said he believes the committee will succeed in producing a bipartisan solution to the pension crisis threatening small businesses and 1.5 million workers and retirees nationwide.

Brown has been fighting for a solution to the pension crisis for years and helped create the Committee in the budget compromise reached by Congress in February. Brown is serving as Co-Chair with U.S. Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT). The Committee held its first meeting on March 14. Brown has been raising awareness for the pension crisis in recent stops across Ohio.

The Committee will hold its next hearing Wednesday, April 18, 2018.

http://www.press.org/news-multimedia/videos/npc-luncheon-sen-sherrod-brown

:usa:
I’d be willing to trade a senator McConnell for your senator Brown. If you twist my arm I’ll also throw in Randtard Paul as a bonus. Senator Brown is a rare gem in a toxic dump!!!