Central Transport | Bunch of sales and operations folks quit today

don't have an answer, he mentioned it after recent video said they want a 16,000 bill count

At Holland we average around 28,000 bills a day through 52 terminals. At our ME barn we do 600 IB and 800 OB, soon to be 1200 with new accounts starting next month. Need drivers ASAP at Memphis. Y'all come.

At Holland we average around 28,000 bills a day through 52 terminals. At our ME barn we do 600 IB and 800 OB, soon to be 1200 with new accounts starting next month. Need drivers ASAP at Memphis. Y'all come.

I would imagine real trucking companies have a high bill count like that! :notworthy:

Ummmm no sir. GRR is the most profitable terminal in the east region.
They do roughly 900 bills a day. Was the best ran terminal Vitran had.
With over 70 doors. Your not thinking of the right facility. Anything but a satellite
Not the biggest, but well ran and profitable.

He is thinking the old GRR terminal.

I would imagine real trucking companies have a high bill count like that! :notworthy:

bill count is not always related to profit. we are down 30% in gross profit, but, we net more money at my place not handling all that junk "just to fill a trailer" type freight

How many companies make billions a year and then went bankrupt in the last few years. Any company can make money, a good company has some left over at the end of the day

bill count is not always related to profit. we are down 30% in gross profit, but, we net more money at my place not handling all that junk "just to fill a trailer" type freight

How many companies make billions a year and then went bankrupt in the last few years. Any company can make money, a good company has some left over at the end of the day

I want nothing to do with you until you grow up.

>> So please stop following me and posting to me. <<