Busy?

jmsconstantino

TB Lurker
Credits
I don't know about you guys but this week damn near killed me. I had over $1000.00 in revenue on my trailor all week to deliver, and needed help everyday to cover the pick-ups in the area I run. That' very unusual for this time of year!! Way too cold to work this hard.

traditionally a company goal is $1500/per trlr.. that figure is from a l/r stand point..each terminal has its own l/r goal based on different variables...figure for your self your total salary for that day including what the company pays in benefits and divide that # by the total revenue..that sir is the l/r for you for the day...so when you put it into perspective
you were running around and not really making a whole lot of money....not good

traditionally a company goal is $1500/per trlr.. that figure is from a l/r stand point..each terminal has its own l/r goal based on different variables...figure for your self your total salary for that day including what the company pays in benefits and divide that # by the total revenue..that sir is the l/r for you for the day...so when you put it into perspective
you were running around and not really making a whole lot of money....not good

I hear ya and understand what you're saying but 4 out of 5 I had $1800.00 or better one day was $1013.00. like I said pick-up crazy too!!

just another slacker, the compant is full of them!!!!!!!! I had acouple of days that I did 2 0r 3 trailer loads at 2000.00 or better each. and 17 to18 stops each. Did 6 or 7 pickups each day also. Tired of getting beat to **** while other drivers are doing 3/4 dels and making 2/3 pickups in the same amount of time, this company takes care of the slackers and screws the ones who actually do the majority of the work. I had enough of the BS and made sure that some **** came back toward the end of the week, im just tired of getting boned while the slackers get rewarded...........

the slackers here always get prefered treatment for some odd reason...it's like my last job...the more you screw up the higher you go

New acount at 68. Johnson&Johnson will start 2/1/09. We are starting with 2 loads a day. Most likely it will grown from there.

New acount at 68. Johnson&Johnson will start 2/1/09. We are starting with 2 loads a day. Most likely it will grown from there.

Don't count your eggs til they hatch. We've had several new accounts at my terminal that promised X number of trailers a day, and when they actually started we'd be lucky to get 1 full trailer.

Hope it works out like they say it will tho.

well hopefully we get new accounts and actually keep them..here at 52 we are losing pa freight that we could get everyday due to the delivering terminal.. dont know whwich one dont really care it's not a finger pointing game...some times it's the drivers attitued or it's the customer..now granted not every customer is so pleasant to deal with...but if you dont like the customer..put on that fake smile ,do what they ask..be pleasant then get in your truck after making the delivery, roll the windows up, drive down the street and swear at them all you want..as long as they cant hear you...then move on to the next one...then we keep some money in our pockets and then with more accounts...the same amount of money in our pockets...or maybe slightly more lol..but as long as we have customers we have a paycheck

just another slacker, the compant is full of them!!!!!!!! I had acouple of days that I did 2 0r 3 trailer loads at 2000.00 or better each. and 17 to18 stops each. Did 6 or 7 pickups each day also. Tired of getting beat to **** while other drivers are doing 3/4 dels and making 2/3 pickups in the same amount of time, this company takes care of the slackers and screws the ones who actually do the majority of the work. I had enough of the BS and made sure that some **** came back toward the end of the week, im just tired of getting boned while the slackers get rewarded...........

Lets see say 17 stops each on 3 trailers, thtas about 50 stops a day. frikin slacker!