Busy!!

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
We are getting swamped! It happened overnight, its good but we are lacking drivers and equipment, we are hanging in there though!

All of us shuttle guys were low on hours thrus night, they gave me a 1/2 night, haven't seen one of those in 2 weeks, I was loading at midnight, so I hopped in the other spotter and helped our spotter get caught up, I spotted till 0130 and gated about 0215, I hate to sit, and I'm sure not going to watch our spotter struggle! I wound up running out of hours as did most of our shuttle drivers.

Sunday is a new week, last week was a long one, I hope this week goes smooth!

Any of you all at other houses getting real busy?

Holiday week(5 days pushed into 4, for most) and the start of football season. My Thursday route spiked bigtime this week. 8 stops and a full trailer.

We are since they stopped allowing sales to run anything out of will call. Not necessarily on the regular side of things, just the extra crap. They still put in their onesie-twosie orders, transportation just has to take them all. They have two guys running around in vans all day long doing hotshots, but Friday @ 2:00pm they had something like 40 that still had to go out, there were 4 or 5 of us that had to do them when we got back in from our routes.
Extra money, I'll take it, but makes you wonder what they'll cut back on once they realize it's costing them several hundred dollars to do what the sales people used to do for free.

We are getting swamped! It happened overnight, its good but we are lacking drivers and equipment, we are hanging in there though!

All of us shuttle guys were low on hours thrus night, they gave me a 1/2 night, haven't seen one of those in 2 weeks, I was loading at midnight, so I hopped in the other spotter and helped our spotter get caught up, I spotted till 0130 and gated about 0215, I hate to sit, and I'm sure not going to watch our spotter struggle! I wound up running out of hours as did most of our shuttle drivers.

Sunday is a new week, last week was a long one, I hope this week goes smooth!

Any of you all at other houses getting real busy?
GT, yeah, it's a bit post holiday, and of course football season has a big impact; But OK is just like north and central TX.. we're growing.Rick Perry has brought a lot of jobs to TX and it affects OK and LA..all the LTL's have been busy for a while now. I hope we can keep it up.
Oh, and everybody needs food and beer..so it keeps eveybody busy.

We are since they stopped allowing sales to run anything out of will call. Not necessarily on the regular side of things, just the extra crap. They still put in their onesie-twosie orders, transportation just has to take them all. They have two guys running around in vans all day long doing hotshots, but Friday @ 2:00pm they had something like 40 that still had to go out, there were 4 or 5 of us that had to do them when we got back in from our routes.
Extra money, I'll take it, but makes you wonder what they'll cut back on once they realize it's costing them several hundred dollars to do what the sales people used to do for free.

That sounds like 026 to a tee! We have van drivers too, those douche bags in Cali ruined it for everyone, I wonder if they got **** canned?