Yellow | BUT....No Profit Bonus For YRC Freight employees...:(

Yes I questioned the 95.2 and I was told they have to disclose the bonus money on theirs numbers so it' was below 95 I can get the actual # they would not give it up if they did not meet it

If you read the YRCW earnings release from last Thursday the company reported the Regional carriers OR was a 95.2 which is after accounting for the $5.5 million bonus.

Throwing a fit about it not being able to yell at the mechanics because then they all get pissed and lay down on the job
Sounds like the shop supervisor needs to learn some new skills.
I personally never had a problem getting a mechanic to fix anything, it was the supervisor who had other ideas about getting his numbers.
Pencil whipping trailer PM's seem to trump any other repairs..

Well first of all yrcf is short out of the box.For one we handle a ton more freight than the regionals.By virtue of alot more freight we have issues with incompetent managers in certain positions.add all that up and we are short.Plus length of miles for the haul
Handing more freight doesn't mean a thing, it's how much you clear per shipment

:crybaby::crybaby: I hid in the break room for an hour,why didn't we get it? I hid in the bathroom,why didn't we get it? I laid on the clock,why didn't we get it?...... I'm with you KK ENOUGH already.
Personally, I could give 2 :::shit::: less about a bonus......While we sit here and talk about it, our Pensions are FUBAR.....I would be more concerned about using your keyboards and energy towards that effort!.....KK
Personally, I could give 2 :::shit::: less about a bonus......While we sit here and talk about it, our Pensions are FUBAR.....I would be more concerned about using your keyboards and energy towards that effort!.....KK

ranchpost: 1017527 said:
If you read the YRCW earnings release from last Thursday the company reported the Regional carriers OR was a 95.2 which is after accounting for the $5.5 million bonus.
Maybe we all should do what the Texas Turncoat told us last Sunday at the meeting.Not to believe all that we read off the internet.That mgmt retiree money was a transfer from another retirement fund.Thats what Turncoat said.should we put much credence in his words?

Maybe we all should do what the Texas Turncoat told us last Sunday at the meeting.Not to believe all that we read off the internet.That mgmt retiree money was a transfer from another retirement fund.Thats what Turncoat said.should we put much credence in his words?

B3RH3IY.jpg

[QUitTE="Hugh Snynder, post: 1017041, member: 37410"]I've gotta work at least 7 more years, so let me give you 3 reasons I'm gonna do my job the best I can.
1. I'm working a lot to make a good living and would welcome a 1% or 2% bonus at the end of each year between now and 2019.
2. If we're making money by 2019 we negotiate a contract we all expected to be working under all along. No chance if we're not making money.
3. Keep making money for years after that so I'm never considered an orphan and get my pension cut to orphan levels.

I bet others have their own reasons, those are mine.[/QUOTE]
I respect your opinion.However you sold your principles.We voted our destiny the first time.I felt like the first vote was a litmus test.We didn't have much trust and confidence in either the Onion nor the company and it showed in a fair referendum (secret ballot mailed to an entity not connected in any way to either company or union).no security tape on the so called tool boxes with a lock on it.A monitor at the voting facility who wasn't supposed to be affiliated with the going ons.I knew my monitor.He is a B.A. for ups.Showed up to all our union meetings.The second vote was fraudulent.but that's ok for your own reasons.what we allowed in the passing of the mou.Gave away alot of our work and a astronomical amount of rules violations by the company.i thought for sure we would hit our bonuses every time here at yrcf.Thought the use of PTS would allow us to hit bonus marks.Thought the use of pts was going to be cost effective.Appearantly not.holland and NP don't use PTS and they used our Teamster labor.i guess it's all in how they move the numbers in acvounting.kool aid anyone?

[QUitTE="Hugh Snynder, post: 1017041, member: 37410"]I've gotta work at least 7 more years, so let me give you 3 reasons I'm gonna do my job the best I can.
1. I'm working a lot to make a good living and would welcome a 1% or 2% bonus at the end of each year between now and 2019.
2. If we're making money by 2019 we negotiate a contract we all expected to be working under all along. No chance if we're not making money.
3. Keep making money for years after that so I'm never considered an orphan and get my pension cut to orphan levels.

I bet others have their own reasons, those are mine.
I respect your opinion.However you sold your principles.We voted our destiny the first time.I felt like the first vote was a litmus test.We didn't have much trust and confidence in either the Onion nor the company and it showed in a fair referendum (secret ballot mailed to an entity not connected in any way to either company or union).no security tape on the so called tool boxes with a lock on it.A monitor at the voting facility who wasn't supposed to be affiliated with the going ons.I knew my monitor.He is a B.A. for ups.Showed up to all our union meetings.The second vote was fraudulent.but that's ok for your own reasons.what we allowed in the passing of the mou.Gave away alot of our work and a astronomical amount of rules violations by the company.i thought for sure we would hit our bonuses every time here at yrcf.Thought the use of PTS would allow us to hit bonus marks.Thought the use of pts was going to be cost effective.Appearantly not.holland and NP don't use PTS and they used our Teamster labor.i guess it's all in how they move the numbers in acvounting.kool aid anyone?[/QUOTE]
Oh we use pts at Holland as well at big break bulks especially Memphis and charlotte I check bill sacks on trailers I pull. Freight coded for yrc headed to TX and west coast doesn't go to you guys PT gets it.

I respect your opinion.However you sold your principles.We voted our destiny the first time.I felt like the first vote was a litmus test.We didn't have much trust and confidence in either the Onion nor the company and it showed in a fair referendum (secret ballot mailed to an entity not connected in any way to either company or union).no security tape on the so called tool boxes with a lock on it.A monitor at the voting facility who wasn't supposed to be affiliated with the going ons.I knew my monitor.He is a B.A. for ups.Showed up to all our union meetings.The second vote was fraudulent.but that's ok for your own reasons.what we allowed in the passing of the mou.Gave away alot of our work and a astronomical amount of rules violations by the company.i thought for sure we would hit our bonuses every time here at yrcf.Thought the use of PTS would allow us to hit bonus marks.Thought the use of pts was going to be cost effective.Appearantly not.holland and NP don't use PTS and they used our Teamster labor.i guess it's all in how they move the numbers in acvounting.kool aid anyone?
Oh we use pts at Holland as well at big break bulks especially Memphis and charlotte I check bill sacks on trailers I pull. Freight coded for yrc headed to TX and west coast doesn't go to you guys PT gets it.[/QUOTE]
I guess pts infiltrated to you all as well.Did not know pts was going to be used at the regionals.ill have to look at the mou to see if pts was going to be used at the regionals.Like alot things here.Its never about what's voted on.the company does it anyway

Can anyone verify that the number was 95.2 after the profit sharing is paid to the regional and it was actually 94.something before the payout so the Regionals did qualify for the bonus? It does make sense, I can't believe the company would pay if out of the kindness of their heart, if some of those guys up top have one?
We were told in a meeting that the actual O/R was 95. Then the 5.5 mil bonus had to be added to the financial reports. Which brought it to 95.2

giving profit sharing to Holland at 95.2 and not 95.0 is JWs way of sticking it to them old yellow freight drivers...because he know they watching!!!