Bye, bonus. I'll miss you.

Discussion in 'XPO Logistics' started by survy9, Nov 23, 2016.

1. vppforme

vppforme Member

Several years ago under the icp bonus plan drivers were paid 7% of their gross pay at 100% of goal. Fos' were at 14% of gross pay and I asked a safety regional manager at the time and he said they were at 20%.

TiredDvrsWife and icuicp like this.
  2. dalesr

dalesr Well-Known Member

Too bad it isn't that way everywhere. Especially poor communication with the l/h drivers, generally speaking.

icuicp likes this.
  3. highspeeds

highspeeds ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY

Any more I get my meetings with the inbound crew where ever I am, while taking the 30 minutes. But if I get a chance, I will still sit in on ours in case he has any different info or terminal specific info. The way XPO is doing things, the only things we line haulers can do to impact our home terminals is to avoid accidents and injuries. Nothing else we do reflects on our home terminal.

dalesr and icuicp like this.
  4. Conway Lifer

Conway Lifer Member

Back in the 80's I would get a check in December for about $1100.oo and another in February, those were the good l'days!

5. TiredDvrsWife

TiredDvrsWife Well-Known Member

Very true and they make heck of a lot less than linehaul. When paychecks were being cut many years ago the office workers and FOS' checks were cut twice and I'm pretty sure the office workers were then laid off. A year later they hire office workers again and this time without many of the bonuses previous workers had.